Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: Dado_Kokolo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87601113

Who Banned You: tiefling lesbian

Reason For Ban: Pedophilia

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: I apologize sincerely for what I said, I was only trying to make a dumb joke and wasn't really intended to say it seriously.

and while I can understand if you still want me banned, if you could unban me, I'd pledge I wouldn't do that foolish thing ever again. If it does happen again

I'll take a permanent position and won't attempt to be unbanned. Again I'm truly sorry 
Pedo shit ain't a joke
(05-26-2024, 12:00 PM)Wilfry Wrote: Pedo shit ain't a joke
Thats why I'm trying to apologize I should have known it better at the moment because some friends played with me there and we started to do shit and I definitely crossed the line 
Went back and took a look at what you said, nah man  -1
[Image: LqOK9PT.png]
(05-26-2024, 01:29 PM)Saylor Twift Wrote: Went back and took a look at what 
thats okay thanks for atleast look into that
fuck no, you made a disgusting ass comment and you know better than to say anything involving pedophilia. no excuse for that. HARD -1
helll nawwww
It’s a tiefling ban which would make it relatively recent. For what the ban is for and the ensuing amount of time -1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Since this happened in February, what took you so long to apologize?
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
You even said it in another language to try and hide it. No, I really dont think you are a pedo, but the thing you said was vile enough that I dont really see a reason to give you another chance.