Cheating loser trying to get unbanned...
In-game name: Cereal A la Mode

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193223879

Who banned you: tiefling lesbian

Reason for Ban: Cheating

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban:

I am fully aware that using cheats is a serious violation of  server rules and community trust.
I deeply regret my thoughtless and unfair actions.

The experience on this server is something new and exciting for me and I have no intention of harming the gameplay or the community.
Even though the ban just happened, I took some time to think about my mistake.

I have uninstalled all cheating software from my system and am committed to playing the game fairly from now on.
I am kindly asking for a second chance to prove that I can be an active, rules-abiding member of this great community.

If the admins decide not to unban me, I understand and encourage them to continue nurturing this vibrant community.

Have you ever been banned before? (Link relevant threads):
No previous bans.

Other: 
I have carefully reviewed the community guidelines and agree to strictly adhere to them.
I sincerely appreciate the unique and supportive environment this server provides and I regret this action that goes against its spirit.
I hope to regain your trust and show that I can make a positive contribution in the future.
+1 a little cheating never hurt anybody
you were called out for cheating and u still used them anyways wth,..
I swear the moment I was called out I started deleting everything, because I realized that I actually want to be apart of this community and not someone that is trying to hurt it.
(05-29-2024, 04:44 AM)cherry (2) Wrote: you were called out for cheating and u still used them anyways wth,..
(05-29-2024, 04:57 AM)Cereal a la Mode Wrote: I swear the moment I was called out I started deleting everything, because I realized that I actually want to be apart of this community and not someone that is trying to hurt it.
(05-29-2024, 04:44 AM)cherry (2) Wrote: you were called out for cheating and u still used them anyways wth,..

are you sure because caribou called you out through a message and then when i went to spectate you, you still had your lock, no recoil, and bhops on
(05-29-2024, 05:23 AM)cherry (2) Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 04:57 AM)Cereal a la Mode Wrote: I swear the moment I was called out I started deleting everything, because I realized that I actually want to be apart of this community and not someone that is trying to hurt it.
(05-29-2024, 04:44 AM)cherry (2)S Wrote: you were called out for cheating and u still used them anyways wth,..

are you sure because caribou called you out through a message and then when i went to spectate you, you still had your lock, no recoil, and bhops on
I'm pretty sure that I unloaded and deleted everything, I don't know though the script itself might've still ran in Garry's Mod even after unloading.
(05-29-2024, 06:04 AM)Cereal a la Mode Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 05:23 AM)cherry (2) Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 04:44 AM)cherry (2)S Wrote: you were called out for cheating and u still used them anyways wth,..

I'm pretty sure that I unloaded and deleted everything, I don't know though the script itself might've still ran in Garry's Mod even after unloading.

well regardless, a ban reduction sounds sensible to me but gl
I'm just gonna -1
I can't wrap my head around why'd you have hacks even though you know its wrong.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
I’m gonna -1 since the ban just happened. Props to you for admitting to the cheats and owning up to it. In order for the punishment to fit the crime, however, I think you have to wait a bit longer before appealing.

It’s good to see your intentions now, but I think waiting a month to see if they are the same is better for all parties.
I'm at -1 after i told you to stop with the other stuff , i told you to read the motd after which you did and continued to play with hacks knowing what would happen.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]