Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your first steam game that you played?
CS GO
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Gmod, on my brother's steam account. Then also gmod on this steam account
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Unironically, Garrys mod was my first lol. The first 2 games I purchased with a $20 steam gift card was gmod and then CSS haha
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
TF2 for me aswell, good times spent on MVM with friends or achievement servers
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(06-05-2024, 06:24 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: TF2 for me aswell, good times spent on MVM with friends or achievement servers
My Dad got me TF2 to play with him when I was like 9. Made me a steam account and everything; we played that and Halo Combat Evolved on servers where swearing and stuff wasn't allowed. For some reason that was allowed, but I couldn't ever get COD.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
it is either Kitty Powers' Matchmaker or gmod as i bought them at the same time and dont recall. really epic game moves on both sides
BeamNG for me
The first game i ever played was Half life 2 in august 2008. Pretty wild to think about. Then i bought gmod literally a week later probably with my 'allowance' haha. Then Tf2 and Cs:s in november and i actually only had those for an entire year before buying Killing Floor in august 2009.
(06-06-2024, 05:21 PM)Foxka Wrote: The first game i ever played was Half life 2 in august 2008. Pretty wild to think about. Then i bought gmod literally a week later probably with my 'allowance' haha. Then Tf2 and Cs:s in november and i actually only had those for an entire year before buying Killing Floor in august 2009.

Yus Killing Floor.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
Garry's mod little 9 year old me just got my laptop and wanted to slap up some Gmod
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod