Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rats be rats in the end.
(06-10-2024, 11:00 PM)Gargler Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 10:30 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote: Sorry I wasn't able to make my response earlier as I was at work and have a headache so I couldn't formulate my response. As for all these accusations of me harassing others last night, they are absolutely false. I didn't RDM or target any players last night while playing on the server. I was playing the game how it's supposed to be played and hadn't broken any of the rules. The only "RDM" that I had done was crossfire when I was attempting to shoot the murderer and missed. I also didn't harass or bully anyone as I didn't even mention any of them specifically by name unless it was to tell MysticalElf that a certain player had broken a rule. Saying that I have a history of discrimination of players based on sexual orientation and other things is because of a single stupid mistake that happened years ago at this point and I have previously apologized for what I said at that time in another thread. I never want to go behind others backs to get evidence for punishments but multiple times when I have joined the server with Spider and Phantom, I have been met with rudeness just for joining. Joining with an alt account was the only way I was able to see how the group acts when I am not around on the server and it has proven to me that you all act differently. I wasn't trying to go behind the back of Elf to see how she staffs, but I did see things that I believe could be improved upon with how they were handled. I was the one who pushed Elf to apply for T-Mod because I trusted her and believed she had the ability to take on the extra responsibilities that come along with it. I still believe Elf is a great person who is a good staff member but with staffing anywhere, there will always be opportunities to learn and grow to better help the community. I also immediately responded to the questions Elf was asking me last night when trying to figure out how to deal with punishing players for breaking rules on the server so I don't understand why you accused me of being "IRONICALLY no where to be found" when she was asking me those questions.

As for the ban I issued for the mass RDM, I issued it because of the last couple rounds that everyone played before we all got off the server last night. You went ahead and killed everyone using popcorn and shoving them into spots that instantly killed them and then killed the murderer multiple rounds in a row while you have been a member of the community long enough to know the rules against RDM.
Dont even try to act like it was years ago, the sexuality stuff happened just over a year ago. No one treats you with hostility when you join, hell i go out of my way to talk to you when you join. talking about the server and such to improve it. you are being treated indifferent because of the harassment in the past by you and you friends that wont ever be forgotten, forgiven maybe forgotten no. You dont want to go behind peoples backs.... well you did. You want to see how we act when on alone and based it off Big Sad and Norm coming in to purposefully troll as he admits to himself in doing so. coming in and pushing buttons is not how you see how we act when alone. Mass RDM is stated to be 3 or more kills. I killed You and i Killed norm, then i killed fluxx who does not care and we do it all the time so dont act like you based it on anything. You also seemed to do exactly what yall did to phatnom and jump past punishments 1 and 2 to give the biggest one. Kinda hard to RDM more then 3 people who care when only 2 were on at that time. I also knew it was you guys and you guys purposefully(Maybe not you) tried pushing buttons. But once again you fail to see how you and YOUR FRIENDS are wrong in all this, and YOUR FRIENDS started it with the trolling, with the RDM. And then again you going behind everyones back including your fellow staff members to look for something wrong, we do the same shit with or without you. You are none of are concern when on in regards to how we play. Once again only fingers being pointed by you are towards us, i see nothing from you about how your friends started all this with there trolling and the like. Showing you dont care if your group did anything proving everything that i just said in this post to be even more true then before. Norm is more then ready to take responsibility for what he did, Big Sad has yet to take responsibility for his role in the trolling as Osama Ben Hackin.. You are right i know the rules, ive known them better then everyone in staff past and present and thats why phantom got unbanned. You dont like us, thats made clear. You let that blind you in how you treat us and punish us for things we did. You and your friends should also know that everthing you did yesterday was also against the rules, and have been here long enough to know better so cut the hypocrisy.
Maybe the whole "sexuality" thing was just over a year ago and not longer than that but it's still something that happened long enough ago that I have reflected on that mistake and like I said, have already apologized for. I hadn't said anything else about it since then and have done what I can to be respectful by asking Phantom's preferred pronouns as to not misgender them. The mass rdm might have been the wrong way to name it but you killed me and big sad each, 3 rounds in a row which can be deemed punishable at my discretion. The punishments listed on the rules are more of guidelines for staff to deal punishments but aren't the final law in how everyone should be punished, hence why elf was able to slay others for rdm even when others hadn't RDMed at all. I would also like to know what rules you believe I was breaking yesterday by joining on an alt account and playing on the server. Using an alt account isn't punishable unless you are using it to evade punishments that have already been dealt.
Sorry to post these Norm, they were meant to be private but im not letting this go.

[Image: Screenshot_20240610_231139_Discord.jpg?e...8ab733014&]
[Image: Screenshot_20240610_231209_Discord.jpg?e...c48f2665a&]

(06-10-2024, 11:14 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 10:30 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote: Sorry I wasn't able to make my response earlier as I was at work and have a headache so I couldn't formulate my response. As for all these accusations of me harassing others last night, they are absolutely false. I didn't RDM or target any players last night while playing on the server. I was playing the game how it's supposed to be played and hadn't broken any of the rules. The only "RDM" that I had done was crossfire when I was attempting to shoot the murderer and missed. I also didn't harass or bully anyone as I didn't even mention any of them specifically by name unless it was to tell MysticalElf that a certain player had broken a rule. Saying that I have a history of discrimination of players based on sexual orientation and other things is because of a single stupid mistake that happened years ago at this point and I have previously apologized for what I said at that time in another thread. I never want to go behind others backs to get evidence for punishments but multiple times when I have joined the server with Spider and Phantom, I have been met with rudeness just for joining. Joining with an alt account was the only way I was able to see how the group acts when I am not around on the server and it has proven to me that you all act differently. I wasn't trying to go behind the back of Elf to see how she staffs, but I did see things that I believe could be improved upon with how they were handled. I was the one who pushed Elf to apply for T-Mod because I trusted her and believed she had the ability to take on the extra responsibilities that come along with it. I still believe Elf is a great person who is a good staff member but with staffing anywhere, there will always be opportunities to learn and grow to better help the community. I also immediately responded to the questions Elf was asking me last night when trying to figure out how to deal with punishing players for breaking rules on the server so I don't understand why you accused me of being "IRONICALLY no where to be found" when she was asking me those questions.

As for the ban I issued for the mass RDM, I issued it because of the last couple rounds that everyone played before we all got off the server last night. You went ahead and killed everyone using popcorn and shoving them into spots that instantly killed them and then killed the murderer multiple rounds in a row while you have been a member of the community long enough to know the rules against RDM.
Dont even try to act like it was years ago, the sexuality stuff happened just over a year ago. No one treats you with hostility when you join, hell i go out of my way to talk to you when you join. talking about the server and such to improve it. you are being treated indifferent because of the harassment in the past by you and you friends that wont ever be forgotten, forgiven maybe forgotten no. You dont want to go behind peoples backs.... well you did. You want to see how we act when on alone and based it off Big Sad and Norm coming in to purposefully troll as he admits to himself in doing so. coming in and pushing buttons is not how you see how we act when alone. Mass RDM is stated to be 3 or more kills. I killed You and i Killed norm, then i killed fluxx who does not care and we do it all the time so dont act like you based it on anything. You also seemed to do exactly what yall did to phatnom and jump past punishments 1 and 2 to give the biggest one. Kinda hard to RDM more then 3 people who care when only 2 were on at that time. I also knew it was you guys and you guys purposefully(Maybe not you) tried pushing buttons. But once again you fail to see how you and YOUR FRIENDS are wrong in all this, and YOUR FRIENDS started it with the trolling, with the RDM. And then again you going behind everyones back including your fellow staff members to look for something wrong, we do the same shit with or without you. You are none of are concern when on in regards to how we play. Once again only fingers being pointed by you are towards us, i see nothing from you about how your friends started all this with there trolling and the like. Showing you dont care if your group did anything proving everything that i just said in this post to be even more true then before. Norm is more then ready to take responsibility for what he did, Big Sad has yet to take responsibility for his role in the trolling as Osama Ben Hackin.. You are right i know the rules, ive known them better then everyone in staff past and present and thats why phantom got unbanned. You dont like us, thats made clear. You let that blind you in how you treat us and punish us for things we did. You and your friends should also know that everthing you did yesterday was also against the rules, and have been here long enough to know better so cut the hypocrisy.
Maybe the whole "sexuality" thing was just over a year ago and not longer than that but it's still something that happened long enough ago that I have reflected on that mistake and like I said, have already apologized for. I hadn't said anything else about it since then and have done what I can to be respectful by asking Phantom's preferred pronouns as to not misgender them. The mass rdm might have been the wrong way to name it but you killed me and big sad each, 3 rounds in a row which can be deemed punishable at my discretion. The punishments listed on the rules are more of guidelines for staff to deal punishments but aren't the final law in how everyone should be punished, hence why elf was able to slay others for rdm even when others hadn't RDMed at all. I would also like to know what rules you believe I was breaking yesterday by joining on an alt account and playing on the server. Using an alt account isn't punishable unless you are using it to evade punishments that have already been dealt.
Long enough to reflect not long enough to not be a history of harassment towards this group. Do i really need to go into everything from Phantoms ban to place here... The rules are rules, you can say guidelines but like i mentioned in the past thats bullshit excuse for you to punish anyone how you like. it did not pass in phantoms it wont pass here. the funny thing is, yall mentioned to mystic when she did that, that that was not how the rules go, you made it clear yesterday to point that out when she did do that. funny how when it applies to you its suddenly ok to go against what the rules say hmm.
(06-10-2024, 11:15 PM)Gargler Wrote: Sorry to post these Norm, they were meant to be private but im not letting this go.

Honestly it’s fine . I tried to apologize mystic and spider on dms about what I did wrong yesterday and I’ll take any punishment for it like I said in the screenshots.

And I’ll repeat my intent was to never harass someone I just wanted to rdm and troll around.
(06-10-2024, 11:15 PM)Gargler Wrote: Sorry to post these Norm, they were meant to be private but im not letting this go.

Long enough to reflect not long enough to not be a history of harassment towards this group. Do i really need to go into everything from Phantoms ban to place here... The rules are rules, you can say guidelines but like i mentioned in the past thats bullshit excuse for you to punish anyone how you like. it did not pass in phantoms it wont pass here. the funny thing is, yall mentioned to mystic when she did that, that that was not how the rules go, you made it clear yesterday to point that out when she did do that. funny how when it applies to you its suddenly ok to go against what the rules say hmm.
If you look at the chat, all I said was that I didn't RDM because it was crossfire. I never said anything about that she couldn't do that as a punishment if someone else were to RDM after saying not to. I have done the same thing that Elf did when it comes to a bunch of people RDMing since it can be an effective way to prevent more of it. If the rules were absolute and not guidelines then it would allow for people to break almost every individual rule one time each with the only punishment being warnings.
(06-10-2024, 11:31 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote:

If you look at the chat, all I said was that I didn't RDM because it was crossfire. I never said anything about that she couldn't do that as a punishment if someone else were to RDM after saying not to. I have done the same thing that Elf did when it comes to a bunch of people RDMing since it can be an effective way to prevent more of it. If the rules were absolute and not guidelines then it would allow for people to break almost every individual rule one time each with the only punishment being warnings.
You say crossfire but everyone there said otherwise but i dont care about that. You called her out on it and then say its ok when i call you out on it. The rules are rules, mystic warns one person about rdm and it next punishment thats still a warning everyone can see and hear. I was never warned because you chased mystic off the server before she could, You chased her off before he could slay me with punishment 1. Not only did you punish me with a who secondary set of RDM rule break that has its own set of punishments, in neither of these the amount of times i broke said rule would warrant a Perma. This is all under the rules for anyone to go a see. You did this with Glaze and Phantom in the past and you are doing again now with me. False punishments and the such. But lets not get to far distracted that because of how you handled this situation you ran off one of the nicest people on this server. The way you belittled her in her DMs and the way you came at me, shows you are doing far to much and we again are somehow the target for it .
so to preface, I did enter the server with an alt.

However, my initial intents were to play murder without being recognized and to also mildly troll. In server, I engaged in spam-push trolling for a couple rounds, and I engaged in enough rdm to have me slain (around twice). after that, I cooled off, and did stop to avoid ban. Moreover, getting killed a lot by popcorn really does prevent me from playing just saying.

in conclusion, I never intended to harass anyone, I simply intended to cause a small amount of mischief.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(06-10-2024, 11:44 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: so to preface, I did enter the server with an alt.

However, my initial intents were to play murder without being recognized and to also mildly troll. In server, I engaged in spam-push trolling for a couple rounds, and I engaged in enough rdm to have me slain (around twice). after that, I cooled off, and did stop to avoid ban. Moreover, getting killed a lot by popcorn really does prevent me from playing just saying.

in conclusion, I never intended to harass anyone, I simply intended to cause a small amount of mischief.
You may not have entered the game with that intent, but that's what you did, You AND norm harassed me for at least two maps because you wanted to "mildly troll". Do you not see how that make you two look? You don't think you caused damage but I got off that night very upset because I play that server with friends and to have people harass and bother me the whole time bothered me to hell. 
It's funny how Levi only has stuff to say about me or spider, yet have said nothing about Norm or you harassing and overall creating a toxic environment that then Levi joined in on. If you and norm hadn't started your "trolling" this wouldn't be a problem right now. It seems like right now that spider is the only one Levi is going after.
(06-10-2024, 11:41 PM)Gargler Wrote:

(06-10-2024, 11:00 PM)Gargler Wrote: Dont even try to act like it was years ago, the sexuality stuff happened just over a year ago. No one treats you with hostility when you join, hell i go out of my way to talk to you when you join. talking about the server and such to improve it. you are being treated indifferent because of the harassment in the past by you and you friends that wont ever be forgotten, forgiven maybe forgotten no. You dont want to go behind peoples backs.... well you did. You want to see how we act when on alone and based it off Big Sad and Norm coming in to purposefully troll as he admits to himself in doing so. coming in and pushing buttons is not how you see how we act when alone. Mass RDM is stated to be 3 or more kills. I killed You and i Killed norm, then i killed fluxx who does not care and we do it all the time so dont act like you based it on anything. You also seemed to do exactly what yall did to phatnom and jump past punishments 1 and 2 to give the biggest one. Kinda hard to RDM more then 3 people who care when only 2 were on at that time. I also knew it was you guys and you guys purposefully(Maybe not you) tried pushing buttons. But once again you fail to see how you and YOUR FRIENDS are wrong in all this, and YOUR FRIENDS started it with the trolling, with the RDM. And then again you going behind everyones back including your fellow staff members to look for something wrong, we do the same shit with or without you. You are none of are concern when on in regards to how we play. Once again only fingers being pointed by you are towards us, i see nothing from you about how your friends started all this with there trolling and the like. Showing you dont care if your group did anything proving everything that i just said in this post to be even more true then before. Norm is more then ready to take responsibility for what he did, Big Sad has yet to take responsibility for his role in the trolling as Osama Ben Hackin.. You are right i know the rules, ive known them better then everyone in staff past and present and thats why phantom got unbanned. You dont like us, thats made clear. You let that blind you in how you treat us and punish us for things we did. You and your friends should also know that everthing you did yesterday was also against the rules, and have been here long enough to know better so cut the hypocrisy.
You say crossfire but everyone there said otherwise but i dont care about that. You called her out on it and then say its ok when i call you out on it. The rules are rules, mystic warns one person about rdm and it next punishment thats still a warning everyone can see and hear. I was never warned because you chased mystic off the server before she could, You chased her off before he could slay me with punishment 1. Not only did you punish me with a who secondary set of RDM rule break that has its own set of punishments, in neither of these the amount of times i broke said rule would warrant a Perma. This is all under the rules for anyone to go a see. You did this with Glaze and Phantom in the past and you are doing again now with me. False punishments and the such. But lets not get to far distracted that because of how you handled this situation you ran off one of the nicest people on this server. The way you belittled her in her DMs and the way you came at me, shows you are doing far to much and we again are somehow the target for it .
You can say that others believed it was not crossfire but I know it was. I don't know how you believe I chased Elf off the server because we didn't talk about her mentioning possibly resigning or that I was using an alt until after everyone left the server. I also don't get where you are accusing me of banning Phantom and Glaze when I have never issued a temporary or permanent ban to either of them besides one instance of a joke ban to Phantom when they were getting off for the night. I never intended to belittle Elf in DMs and all I wanted to do was critique the way she handled certain situations so that she can be better in the future. If you believe your ban was unwarranted then you should appeal the ban in the Murder Ban Appeals.
you know what at this point deny it all you want wanting to "Just Troll" or not you know that you took it too far and at least Norm was man enough to admit that he took it  too far so just man up and say it because Murder is about having fun, making friends and making every player have a good experience and playing with friends not being toxic, Harassing and making people feel bad for trying to "staff right" when you are the one that was constantly messaging in the game telling me to do my job as staff because of the RDMING and that you were "disappointed" because of how I handle the situation with my friends when I was not only trying to keep up with the RDMING but also dealing with your bull shit.
[Image: 5aae1d868cbecbd21faa9756bb2d7314.jpg]

MysticalElfWarrior
(06-10-2024, 11:58 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 11:41 PM)Gargler Wrote:

(06-10-2024, 11:14 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote: Maybe the whole "sexuality" thing was just over a year ago and not longer than that but it's still something that happened long enough ago that I have reflected on that mistake and like I said, have already apologized for. I hadn't said anything else about it since then and have done what I can to be respectful by asking Phantom's preferred pronouns as to not misgender them. The mass rdm might have been the wrong way to name it but you killed me and big sad each, 3 rounds in a row which can be deemed punishable at my discretion. The punishments listed on the rules are more of guidelines for staff to deal punishments but aren't the final law in how everyone should be punished, hence why elf was able to slay others for rdm even when others hadn't RDMed at all. I would also like to know what rules you believe I was breaking yesterday by joining on an alt account and playing on the server. Using an alt account isn't punishable unless you are using it to evade punishments that have already been dealt.
You can say that others believed it was not crossfire but I know it was. I don't know how you believe I chased Elf off the server because we didn't talk about her mentioning possibly resigning or that I was using an alt until after everyone left the server. I also don't get where you are accusing me of banning Phantom and Glaze when I have never issued a temporary or permanent ban to either of them besides one instance of a joke ban to Phantom when they were getting off for the night. I never intended to belittle Elf in DMs and all I wanted to do was critique the way she handled certain situations so that she can be better in the future. If you believe your ban was unwarranted then you should appeal the ban in the Murder Ban Appeals.
You as in staff as a whole, you defended those bans and thats enough for me. Oh trust me i will get to it eventually i already mentioned that. You know it was, so basically you say so and its fact, damned be the several people that witnessed said shot ok. And the continued denial of your friends part in how this all came to be