Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bryanbrr: return of the admin (to trusted)
Positive vibrations from this guy every time he's on the server, clearly has more than enough experience to do the job in a superb manner. Speaking from experience, anyone who is around this guy for 5 minutes can see how positive an influence he is for this community. This should be a complete no brainer.
+1
The savior has returned.

Bryan is a voice of reason; someone you can trust to handle things objectively and also not be petty and/or unprofessional with his interactions. Bryan is transparent with his communication to the community and doesn't shy away from making difficult decisions for the sake of improving the quality of the TTT community and staff community as a whole.

I will not change my stance on unresignation, despite it being a friend I highly respect who has done insurmountable work for the community.

I also will say that this man should not in any way, shape, or form start at trusted, as that is ridiculous and an insult to his stature in the community.

At the minimum, Bryan should be reinstated at the rank of Test Mod.
+1 PLEASE BRING HIM BACK
Bro could have and should have been co owner. +1 for whatever rank the admins decide!
Bryanbrr has been a staple member in the community that I think many people look up to, and want to hear the opinions of, because his opinions are so level and reasonable.

+1 3ez5me
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 no doubt about it, he will be the one the revive it all back. trust
-1 for Trusted +1 for Mod or admin. Giving Bryan anything less than moderator is disgraceful. He brought life to this server and supported it for many years with content and just his overall presence handling the day to day stuff. I love this man.
Overqualified for trusted, make him at least mod instead 1+
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
he said the queue will never be fixed unless he's allowed back in so +1
her name is mia, and her jiggle physics will be ooey gooey
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
+1, was invaluable to the server as an admin and whatever position he’s able to get back I am all in for.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]