Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JesseTheUndeadCowboy Trusted App
easy +1, pretty much a no brainer.

Everyone who's been around long enough has always wanted Jesse as staff and for good reason, he's just the GOAT
big huge +1 yall know why
Cult member since 8-8-18
Holy crap, the thing we've joked with you about since I've known you back in 2020 is actually happening???

No brainer +1. There's a reason everyone wanted you to apply for staff and I'm glad you finally have decided to want to join the team.
I don't think that there's a better candidate for dinks trusted in the history of the community.

Easiest +1 ive ever given.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1, good energy, fun to play with, terraria when
<3 :3
I’ve waited years for this! Brings tears to my eyes. +1. Jesse, you need to be on the staff team.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Holy shit this is actually happening, been telling him to apply for staff for ages, +1000000, get ready for a new golden age
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
+1
About time we got Jesse as a member of staff
I don't have any concerns with your technical ability to be Trusted. However, I do want you to think about this: you should not let staffing on this server have dominion over you.

If you're already taking breaks from the server and you're not a staff member, God help you when you become a staff member. I say this all the time, this server has existed for 10 years without you being a staff member. It will continue to survive without you having to feel as if you are its savior. You do not need to become so emotionally invested in this hog pen that it causes emotional and mental distress. That is ridiculous.

Believe you me, sometimes it is better, for your sake, to sit on the sidelines and observe while things are being debated and talked about than be dragged into something not worth anyone's time. Only hop in if you're ready for a lengthy discussion and are willing to defend your position. If you don't want to, then don't.