Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bryanbrr: return of the admin (to trusted)
come on yall need i say more +1
Cult member since 8-8-18
Easy +1 for trusted.
While others support a higher rank, Bryan is only requesting trusted. I think any rank is appropriate, but I respect Bryan way too damn much to throw him into the fire of mod/admin.
Let him actually enjoy the game please.
+1 trusted for extremely obvious reasons.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 Easily one of the best people for staff.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
NERD ALERT!!!!

I said it with my chest so I have to stand by it; Bryan needs to start at Trusted and work his way up to whatever rank he wants. Given his past staffing tenure, and the overwhelming community support, I have no doubt in my mind that Bryan can quickly get reacclimated with staff, regain community trust (if any was lost), and climb up the staff ladder.
For the same reasons as Panda, I don’t believe he should automatically get mod/admin back like others are saying. He was an amazing admin, but I believe he should work his way back up from trusted and I respect the fact that Bryan is only asking for trusted. I’d love to see him become mod and even admin again one day, but for now +1 for trusted
You are so cute...
I miss what we had...
+1
BRYANBRRRR!!!!!

lesssgooo obvious +1 :)
[Image: kirby.gif]
who r u?....jk Bryan is still an outstanding member of the community and would make great staff again. Easy +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1 mf called me beautiful turkish man truly a menace to society.

+1 for real tho has continued to be helpful and positive influence to the community
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
ONE OF THE O.G.z my man brought a golden era to the server when he was admin, +15040856045324506780450685
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]