Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I AM THE ONE WHO DONT NEED THE [REDACTED]
(06-13-2024, 06:30 PM)Foxka Wrote: what does a.s. stand for
average skilled
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
-1 due to history of pedophilia jokes/comments and bringing up other player's race for unknown reason.
(06-13-2024, 07:50 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: -1 due to history of pedophilia jokes/comments and bringing up other player's race for unknown reason.
(I don't want you to think I'm dogging on you, just neutrally expressing my thoughts)

It's important to bring these things up so a person can contextually answer to those kinds of accusations.
In doing so they can attempt to make a case for why they can be trusted with the responsibility they're asking for despite the accusations and they can explain how they've grown as a person since, of course, BUT if you're going to accuse someone of expressing pedophilic/racist comments you owe it to everyone for the sake of posterity and fair discussion to do the due diligence of posting PHYSICAL CONTEXT to the accusations (which are huge in of themselves).
If it's not worth the effort for you to provide physical context it's usually not worth bringing up things like that at all for anyone because no one can rightly answer for or deliberate without that physical context.
All anyone can do without is speculate, which doesn't assist in this discussion at all.
(06-13-2024, 08:26 PM)brother roach Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 07:50 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: -1 due to history of pedophilia jokes/comments and bringing up other player's race for unknown reason.
(I don't want you to think I'm dogging on you, just neutrally expressing my thoughts)

It's important to bring these things up so a person can contextually answer to those kinds of accusations.
In doing so they can attempt to make a case for why they can be trusted with the responsibility they're asking for despite the accusations and they can explain how they've grown as a person since, of course, BUT if you're going to accuse someone of expressing pedophilic/racist comments you owe it to everyone for the sake of posterity and fair discussion to do the due diligence of posting PHYSICAL CONTEXT to the accusations (which are huge in of themselves).
If it's not worth the effort for you to provide physical context it's usually not worth bringing up things like that at all for anyone because no one can rightly answer for or deliberate without that physical context.
All anyone can do without is speculate, which doesn't assist in this discussion at all.
The evidence is on the forums and in their history of warns/bans
(06-13-2024, 08:29 PM)PandaInPants Wrote:

I agree that goose should not get staff for a a few reasons, but I think saying he has a "history of pedophilia jokes" is a bit excessive. 

for @brother roach the short version so we dont have to rehash the whole discussion is that Goose is jewish and has made more than a few bigoted jokes/comments steryotyping jewish people. I think the last time he was warned was about 3 months ago (he hasnt played much since), and most of his warns are in the same vein of using binds/jokes/names that cross the line. 

The pedophilia comment: Goose making a joke on server about people who watch loli. I think he deserved the warn for it because it was a bad joke and the context was not good, but I am like 99% sure that Goose does not watch or support loli or lolicon hence the comment.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(06-13-2024, 08:39 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 08:29 PM)PandaInPants Wrote:

I agree that goose should not get staff for a a few reasons, but I think saying he has a "history of pedophilia jokes" is a bit excessive. 

for @brother roach the short version so we dont have to rehash the whole discussion is that Goose is jewish and has made more than a few bigoted jokes/comments steryotyping jewish people. I think the last time he was warned was about 3 months ago (he hasnt played much since), and most of his warns are in the same vein of using binds/jokes/names that cross the line. 

The pedophilia comment: Goose making a joke on server about people who watch loli. I think he deserved the warn for it because it was a bad joke and the context was not good, but I am like 99% sure that Goose does not watch or support loli or lolicon hence the comment.
I will clear it up, i can 100% guarantee that he does not watch or support loli shit
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(06-13-2024, 06:30 PM)Foxka Wrote: what does a.s. stand for
A silly goose
(06-13-2024, 08:39 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: The pedophilia comment: Goose making a joke on server about people who watch loli. I think he deserved the warn for it because it was a bad joke and the context was not good, but I am like 99% sure that Goose does not watch or support loli or lolicon hence the comment.

if I recall correctly I think the pedophilic comment/joke was a catholic priest joke.

i.e. "something something something catholic priest says damn save me a kid!"
yk your basic SNL joke
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
-1. You're diet steel waffle.
You have chosen a part of the way you share yourself, and you express yourself, to be antisemetism, and its no wonder incel guests that find the server flock to your side. Before they get point banned for slurs I mean.
<3 :3
if goose gets accepted for staff we might as well make widsquard and steel waffle staff as well. -1

I think someone who aligns themselves with the incels and makes edgy jokes at the sake of minority groups within the community shouldn't be allowed to be staff.
[Image: 1200px-%22Freedom_of_Speech%22_-_NARA_-_513536.jpg]