Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bryanbrr: return of the admin (to trusted)
I am neutral because I would like to see continued time in-game and you have done good these past few weeks. If time continues to remain standard I will swap.
Easy +1. I have always stood by discretion when allowing ex-staff to jump ranks. Bryan is a perfect example of that. The positive influence he has had on the server is invaluable and his actions as admin only proved that. I am a +1 for whatever rank he wants.
Why is this still open? Get this man some rank. Preferably red. 

Easy +1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(06-14-2024, 02:16 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: I am neutral because I would like to see continued time in-game and you have done good these past few weeks. If time continues to remain standard I will swap.
I disagree. While bryan’s activity would normally be a marginal issue, this is one of those times where not all applicants are created equal. The benefit bryan could bring to the staff team and community as a whole stretches far beyond just the server. He’s proven himself as someone pretty much universally liked and respected within the community, and it would be a disservice to everyone to not have him on the staff team.

+1
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
I mean pandas comment about the activity is a fair one. You have to have a month of consistent activity, like 5 or 10 more days of consistent activity and he would be fine to try out for trusted, which is why I was waiting to vote to see if bryan would stick around and see more how he acts nowadays.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-15-2024, 01:49 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I mean pandas comment about the activity is a fair one. You have to have a month of consistent activity, like 5 or 10 more days of consistent activity and he would be fine to try out for trusted, which is why I was waiting to vote to see if bryan would stick around and see more how he acts nowadays.
To be fair to bryan though if you look outside of just this month he has been playing relatively regularly. As in he hasn't come back after a 6 month break. This is why I gave a plus 1 even though I am generally a stickler for activity. If he was coming off of not playing for 6 months or even a year then I think I would feel differently. 
Imo his playtime is competitive with many a staff member. 
[Image: kSjsZvm.png]
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
As the 150,000th forums post, it's a +1 to at least Moderator. Bryan doesn't need to start at Trusted
I know activity is important in upcoming staff apps but can we not pretend that being on every couple of days isn't considered active lol. Some of us don't play outside of the weekends and it's not a requirement to be on every single day for hours at a time.
(06-15-2024, 01:49 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I mean pandas comment about the activity is a fair one. You have to have a month of consistent activity, like 5 or 10 more days of consistent activity and he would be fine to try out for trusted, which is why I was waiting to vote to see if bryan would stick around and see more how he acts nowadays.

I would ABSOLUTELY consider this as active. Bryan is a married man with plenty of real life commitments. Cut him some slack.

+1, no question. Bryan was one of the best admins we’ve had in this community and a stand up guy and friend to all. If he wishes to jump back in and help, then let him do so, activity be damned.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
What do I even say. What are you doing bro? This is a dark path and we're free known as the best admin to ever cross paths with Dinks. Well if anyone is going to bring enjoyment to TTT it would be you, maybe Dink will let you update the server in the way he allowed me this time, I would love to see what comes out of your creativity. 

+1 Trusted is a joke role for someone like Bryan.
[Image: Qbf9TxW.jpeg]