Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JesseTheUndeadCowboy Trusted App
(06-14-2024, 09:11 AM)EpicGuy Wrote: I don't have any concerns with your technical ability to be Trusted. However, I do want you to think about this: you should not let staffing on this server have dominion over you.

If you're already taking breaks from the server and you're not a staff member, God help you when you become a staff member. I say this all the time, this server has existed for 10 years without you being a staff member. It will continue to survive without you having to feel as if you are its savior. You do not need to become so emotionally invested in this hog pen that it causes emotional and mental distress. That is ridiculous.

Believe you me, sometimes it is better, for your sake, to sit on the sidelines and observe while things are being debated and talked about than be dragged into something not worth anyone's time. Only hop in if you're ready for a lengthy discussion and are willing to defend your position. If you don't want to, then don't.
These are valid concerns, truth be told I feel like I sat on the sidelines in this community for way too long. Some of the breaks I took have been short since I came back recently, like a few days or a few hours or so sometimes but I do understand your point. I do want to participate in discussions and am willing to defend my position. I am going to try my best to keep a check on my emotions regarding this place.  That being said it will be understandable if I got deny based on worry for mental/emotional state regarding this place but like I said I'm going to try my best to keep it in check. I know my limits usually, I want to give staffing a chance now. I am still going to play/be in this community regardless if this gets denied. I will still try to help out.
Very easy +1! Everyone loves Jesse for a reason!!

I do agree with what EpicGuy said. Jesse, just know your limits and don't let this place ruin your mental, we all need a break sometimes :)
[Image: kirby.gif]
(06-14-2024, 10:33 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: These are valid concerns, truth be told I feel like I sat on the sidelines in this community for way too long. Some of the breaks I took have been short since I came back recently, like a few days or a few hours or so sometimes but I do understand your point. I do want to participate in discussions and am willing to defend my position. I am going to try my best to keep a check on my emotions regarding this place.  That being said it will be understandable if I got deny based on worry for mental/emotional state regarding this place but like I said I'm going to try my best to keep it in check. I know my limits usually, I want to give staffing a chance now. I am still going to play/be in this community regardless if this gets denied. I will still try to help out.
I think anyone who wants to staff an online community should be commended. And if you feel like the time is right to start staffing, more power to you. I, and it sounds like many others, don't think you'll be a bad staff member. I (I don't want to speak for others) just want to make sure that you don't burn yourself out or run yourself ragged getting too invested in stuff that, quite honestly, does not matter in the grand scheme of life. I'm letting you know now, don't do it. It's not worth it :^)
+1 i love jesse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reading your app and responses, I think you would make a fine staff member. +1 and best of luck with your staff application!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 for JesseTheUndeadTrusted, pleaded with you back when I was admin and would’ve instantly given you the rank… now it is gg you finally did it. Just make sure to take breaks when you need
+1 jesse is one of the kindest people in the community and knows the rules. As long as you step back when this place becomes too much I support ur app +1 friend :)
[Image: e2d.jpg]
+1

Jesse has been a blast to play with on the server. They are a great addition to the server atmosphere every time they are on. I recognize the concerns with Jesse recently stating that they might take a break. Seeing as that break didnt happen, I think it would be fair to give Jesse a shot at trusted. My only advice is to be self-aware and take breaks if you need them, or even resign if you find out staffing isnt for you.

Best of luck!
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
EASY +1
jesse one time drove to my house and changed my tire and it wasn't even flat. 
Man goes above and beyond
creeping back in to say Jesse is one of the good ones and if its what he truly wants then hell yeah make him staff.

+1 soup cans for the cowboy
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.