Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I double up on the mod?
What name do you usually go by on the server? Slasheronic

What is your Discord account username? Slasheronic

What is your Discord ID? (how to find your ID) 811040765090332703

When did you join the discord? (found under "member since" on your server profile) Not too sure since I have been kicked/left before but I have been in Dinks in and out for 4-5 years

Are you 18 years of age or older? Yes

What staff position are you applying for? Discord Moderator

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions? If so, please explain why. None to my knowledge

Have you received any punishments in any of the GMod servers or forums within the past 12 months? If so, please explain why. No, I am too cool to be punished

What made you decide to apply? With the large lack of discord staff beyond helper, I want to be able to assist more. I am aware that I am not always actively involved in conversation everyday on server but I am good at checking logs, answering questions and doing background work. I love this community and want to give my time and energy in this capacity to keeping it safe and chill.

What do you plan to do to help the Discord community? Assist in higher level punishments as only Tief and Kap can at the moment. Assist in tickets and background discord functions. Train and assist current discord staff members and keep the community status quo. Be better equipped to deal with interpersonal conflict and finally, to ban Brahma

Anything else to add? I believe that this role is well aligned with my web mod position as I am good at assisting when needed in both an active capacity (laying down the law esque) as well ass a passive capacity (assisting with commands or background moderation).
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Don't see any reason why not, slash has been active enough in discord and keeping an eye on things from what I seen. 100% agree with needing more discord mods as well anyway. 1+
I'm a -1 on this for now. You have some behaviorial issues that I'd like to see ironed out before warranting a promotion, but Beyond that, you aren't very active from what I can tell, as In i see replies from you in like 1-2 week intervals.

An aside; having a lack of mods does not mean you should automatically get promoted
(06-29-2024, 04:06 PM)Foxka Wrote: I'm a -1 on this for now. You have some behaviorial issues that I'd like to see ironed out before warranting a promotion, but Beyond that, you aren't very active from what I can tell, as In i see replies from you in like 1-2 week intervals.

An aside; having a lack of mods does not mean you should automatically get promoted
Do you have any kind of evidence of  “behavioural issues” ? I would like to see it before I put my vote
1+ I mean, it's Carson he can get mod twice
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
(06-29-2024, 04:14 PM)Norm Minder Wrote:
(06-29-2024, 04:06 PM)Foxka Wrote: I'm a -1 on this for now. You have some behaviorial issues that I'd like to see ironed out before warranting a promotion, but Beyond that, you aren't very active from what I can tell, as In i see replies from you in like 1-2 week intervals.

Do you have any kind of evidence of  “behavioural issues” ? I would like to see it before I put my vote
Are they issues we should know about or is it something that's being kept private?
(06-29-2024, 10:17 PM)PandaInPants Wrote:

Are they issues we should know about or is it something that's being kept private?
Someone  asking if they would get muted for posting pics of spiders which he  said yes  clearly stated he  wished for them to not be posted or at least spoiler cause he’s  terrified of them. I think  ”behaviour issue” is …arachnophobia?

Foxka concern  is over reaction for something that isn't that serious?
(06-29-2024, 10:28 PM)Norm Minder Wrote:

Someone  asking if they would get muted for posting pics of spiders which he  said yes  clearly stated he  wished for them to not be posted or at least spoiler cause he’s  terrified of them. I think  ”behaviour issue” is …arachnophobia?

I don't even know what to say to -1ing over someone having a phobia. +1 slasher
(06-29-2024, 04:06 PM)Foxka Wrote: you aren't very active from what I can tell, as In i see replies from you in like 1-2 week intervals.
?
[Image: SmNK5Oc.png]
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(06-29-2024, 10:28 PM)Norm Minder Wrote:

Idk muting someone over posting a picture of a spider in a public discord is a little much... coming from an arachnophobe..
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously