Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
T-Admin4
fuck no

but fr maybe need more heads to put together after the resignation of the goats fukit

tdwag was cool when iw as staff so fukit indeed good luck
FUKIT
also known previously as "yeat"
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
(06-30-2024, 05:19 PM)茶 Tea Wrote: i have to say, the way the most fervent supporters of this app are engaging in whataboutism and petty bickering is concerning to me. it makes it seem like they came here just because they want a friend to replace a previous admin. i don't want to judge tdawg based solely on his friends but i do think it warrants a close look at what people are saying here. sorry tdawg this has little to do with you but i think it was worth saying.
I just want to say that Tdawg did ask that we do not "fight or stand up for him" in this app when it was initially posted. I think it would be unfair to tdawg if we judged him on the actions of others.

As for my vote +1 I've seen tdawg grow as a person and staff members over the years and in my opinion the current him is a very neutral party. He looks for all the facts and he's not afraid to go against the opinions of his friend group. I think with the amount of care and patience tdawg has for this community the admin team would benefit heavily from having him
[Image: e2d.jpg]
(06-30-2024, 02:19 PM)bab Wrote:
(06-24-2024, 09:18 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:
(06-24-2024, 04:55 PM)茶 Tea Wrote: i dont want to relitigate the past but since you would be deciding on these things, what is your opinion on the big drama that happened a couple months ago?

The second and much better reason was each time I read a post I had nothing constructive or beneficial to add. Pretty much every response was hinting at or referencing some behind the scenes screenshot, comment, or action. I did receive summaries of situations, but all of them were from people very deeply involved. If you gave me the set of facts being presented by one side I would agree that probably the other side was unhinged and should be excised from the community, but I never had access to those facts only bits and pieces. After the official bans released I did directly ask multiple admins both their feelings on the situation making clear that I only wanted them to tell me what they felt was  acceptable. After I asked like the announcement advised there was a statement put out pretty quickly after about mining for information and how victims were being harassed because of it. I received something hopefully similar to whoever else asked which was a repeat of publicly stated issues and that specifics could not be disclosed for the sake of privacy. With that being the message received I have stayed far away from relitigating the issue and would only take a strong stance as an admin for appeals coming up or if significant information was brought to my attention. If you know the term Stare Decisis (look it up if you dont). There is a weight to existing decisions and should not just be changed or relitigated on a personal opinion or whim. 

Not delving too much into this but reading over your response and as I was involved, you did more than ask how they felt about it.

You specifically went to at least one of the admins after the first announcement and asked about the identities of the other person involved in one of the bans, then asked if you could see or if you could ask the banned party for the full DM logs of said sensitive situation that you were not involved in as they are your friend and would've given it to you if you had asked, which I was notified of because once again, I was involved in the information you were asking for and the admin that you asked was concerned that you would've gone through with asking for the logs, which would've been a huge and unnecessary breach of privacy. 

And yes, you were aware of the reason they were banned when reaching out to the admin, which was indicated in what I was shown about you trying to get more information than you would've possibly ever needed in that situation.

I'm not active so I have no vote here, but I do hope that going forward if you are accepted, and even if you aren't, you handle those situations with more care and sensibility.

@tiefling lesbian  Once again I don't appreciate my messages to you being leaked. I messaged Tiefling after the big ban message went out; I was fully ready to cut ties with Jack and other people in that discord depending on what evidence could be presented.

I told Jack that I was very concerned and he told me he wanted to be as transparent as possible, and that he felt he had done nothing wrong. Recognizing that it was a sensitive situation I did the correct thing and asked the person I believed who had the most negative view of Jack on the admin team because they would be the most careful with the situation. I did not message any of the victims because 1 that could be harassment and 2 I didn't know for sure who they were. I could guess due to who had been talking to Jack most recently, but had no first hand knowledge.

Since my logs were apparently leaked once again I feel no reason why they should not be included here. 
[Image: fLvjtc7.png]

[Image: 4YmnQye.png]
[Image: 101b52y.png]

My issue at the time was that Jack got a less sever ban compared to the people who called Battons a Pedophile and I had no idea how severe his behavior was. I still don't to be honest. I have pulled back from interacting with him a lot, but it feels weird completely ghosting him.

ALL HE EVER TOLD ME ABOUT THE SITUATIONS WHEN THE BANS DROPPED WAS THAT HE WOULD BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE. 

Whatever you want to do that its up to you, he never sent me logs and I never asked for them. I asked tiefling what she thought would be most appropriate for me to see after the bans dropped. 

My knowledge of the situation came almost exclusively from being around in calls when Bab and Jack were talking and knowing about some Florida trip way back when. I still technically don't know how involved either of them where in the ban. I also never asked for logs from anyone besides Jack? I guess now I know that would include Bab. 

Also please recognize that AT THE TIME I didn't know what Jack as I say in the messages there was a wide range of possibility. However, I did get conflicting information on the severity when I asked leaving me very much in the dark as to what I should do. 

If you want to turn my admin app into a relitigating this drama. Then by all means feel free, but there really isn't very much I can say about the situation. 

For those who want a TLDR: TLDR I asked if it was appropriate for me to see Jack's logs. I was told no and so I did not see Jacks logs. I left it there. Also this is the second time my communications about a relatively sensitive  issue have been leaked and I don't appreciate the pattern. Just send me a dm and ask or ask me to leak my own logs, I probably will just send you them if the other party is ok with it. 

I am sending this one a little hot so please if you want clarification, Just Ask.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1 Tdawg unbiased as hell.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(06-30-2024, 03:58 PM)slater Wrote: While this is unrelated, it seems hypocritical to say, considering that a current admin leaked stuff about this in another discord server. They know they are doing it and they are fine with it. I find it silly that it's happening. Even on both sides, it's sensitive information that SHOULD be left to the admins and yet, information is being leaked out because you are close friends with them and they clearly don't care to leak admin chat. It's a devastating breach of privacy and yes I do not have "evidence," because I left the discord for other reasons and because it became very sensitive to a certain amount of people that got blocked from viewing stuff while others close got to view all of this information that was being leaked. I don't care to mention names of the server since I want to move on from the whole April shit and I don't want to mention the close friends cause they obviously weren't leaking. But, for tiefling, leaking admin chat? It's pretty unprofessional to leak staff chat and breach other's privacy. Again, this is UNRELATED to the staff app, but it's ridiculous to say this when you were also leaked information from a current admin.

Edit: I'm gonna leave the part of Tdawg asking for that information since I don't know anything about that and I don't want to respond on his behalf because it's his admin app and it would be pretty stupid for me to respond to it when I'm not Tdawg.
You should provide evidence if you're going to derail with vague accusations.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(06-30-2024, 06:25 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(06-30-2024, 03:58 PM)slater Wrote: While this is unrelated, it seems hypocritical to say, considering that a current admin leaked stuff about this in another discord server. They know they are doing it and they are fine with it. I find it silly that it's happening. Even on both sides, it's sensitive information that SHOULD be left to the admins and yet, information is being leaked out because you are close friends with them and they clearly don't care to leak admin chat. It's a devastating breach of privacy and yes I do not have "evidence," because I left the discord for other reasons and because it became very sensitive to a certain amount of people that got blocked from viewing stuff while others close got to view all of this information that was being leaked. I don't care to mention names of the server since I want to move on from the whole April shit and I don't want to mention the close friends cause they obviously weren't leaking. But, for tiefling, leaking admin chat? It's pretty unprofessional to leak staff chat and breach other's privacy. Again, this is UNRELATED to the staff app, but it's ridiculous to say this when you were also leaked information from a current admin.

Edit: I'm gonna leave the part of Tdawg asking for that information since I don't know anything about that and I don't want to respond on his behalf because it's his admin app and it would be pretty stupid for me to respond to it when I'm not Tdawg.
You should provide evidence if you're going to derail with vague accusations.
You are the evidence LMAO
(06-30-2024, 05:19 PM)茶 Tea Wrote: i have to say, the way the most fervent supporters of this app are engaging in whataboutism and petty bickering is concerning to me. it makes it seem like they came here just because they want a friend to replace a previous admin. i don't want to judge tdawg based solely on his friends but i do think it warrants a close look at what people are saying here. sorry tdawg this has little to do with you but i think it was worth saying.
I hope I don't have fervent supporters, and I did explicitly tell people who had issues with other members of the community to not bring them in as a proxy to me. I think there is a level where you have to judge someone based on their friends. This is why I sent the messages to the admins that I did. Jack being banned reflects poorly on me, and I have to decide at what level of evidence / accusation would I cut ties. I did pull back from that friendship a lot through the situation, but it still feels wrong cutting him off completely when I don't know what he did. 

As of right now the bans from the whole drama leave him in the middle of the pack? Depending how you look at it. 

"dgcza / Cazz / john ling: Community Ban
J@ck XDDD: All server ban (appealable after 6 months)(Demotion)
Battons: All server ban (appealable after 3 months)
Wende: All server ban
Trundler: All server ban
Alichay: Discord Perma Ban
Proper: Discord Perma Ban" 

I did see the behavior from those who were community banned so all I can do is compare  against that vs those who were just All server banned without a wait time for appeal. This left me in basically limbo. 
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(06-30-2024, 06:31 PM)Foxka Wrote: You are the evidence LMAO
So there still is none, got it.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(06-30-2024, 06:00 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: @tiefling lesbian  Once again I don't appreciate my messages to you being leaked. I messaged Tiefling after the big ban message went out; I was fully ready to cut ties with Jack and other people in that discord depending on what evidence could be presented.

I told Jack that I was very concerned and he told me he wanted to be as transparent as possible, and that he felt he had done nothing wrong. Recognizing that it was a sensitive situation I did the correct thing and asked the person I believed who had the most negative view of Jack on the admin team because they would be the most careful with the situation. I did not message any of the victims because 1 that could be harassment and 2 I didn't know for sure who they were. I could guess due to who had been talking to Jack most recently, but had no first hand knowledge.

Since my logs were apparently leaked once again I feel no reason why they should not be included here. 
[Image: fLvjtc7.png]
My issue at the time was that Jack got a less sever ban compared to the people who called Battons a Pedophile and I had no idea how severe his behavior was. I still don't to be honest. I have pulled back from interacting with him a lot, but it feels weird completely ghosting him.

ALL HE EVER TOLD ME ABOUT THE SITUATIONS WHEN THE BANS DROPPED WAS THAT HE WOULD BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE. 

Whatever you want to do that its up to you, he never sent me logs and I never asked for them. I asked tiefling what she thought would be most appropriate for me to see after the bans dropped. 

My knowledge of the situation came almost exclusively from being around in calls when Bab and Jack were talking and knowing about some Florida trip way back when. I still technically don't know how involved either of them where in the ban. I also never asked for logs from anyone besides Jack? I guess now I know that would include Bab. 

Also please recognize that AT THE TIME I didn't know what Jack as I say in the messages there was a wide range of possibility. However, I did get conflicting information on the severity when I asked leaving me very much in the dark as to what I should do. 

If you want to turn my admin app into a relitigating this drama. Then by all means feel free, but there really isn't very much I can say about the situation. 

I've never seen the full exchange before this, I was shown specifically what you were asking for, which was done as I said, out of concern for my privacy and well-being by Tiefling and considering you were asking if it was okay to see something incredibly personal even after being told no, I feel was a valid thing for her to have done. But seeing the full log makes me feel even more uncomfortable.

There was no need to push further after being explicitly told that what you were asking for of her was wildly inappropriate, I understand being confused by the situation but the way you went about it was super inappropriate and it should've ended when Tiefling said 'inappropriate behavior towards women based on multiple pieces of evidence'.

The only reason I chose to bring it up again on your application was that you specifically stated the opposite of what *actually* happened and that was incredibly concerning to me considering you are applying for a position where you'd be the highest currently achievable rank in your part of the community who has to actively handle those situations as they arise, which I also feel is a valid concern to share here. 

It was not shared to 'relitigate' any drama, I simply planned to share my concern with you about getting the promotion as one does on an application with open responses for feedback, and see what your response was to it to see whether or not I could personally trust you with handling those situations going further, everything that came after my post explaining my concern was not of my own volition or want.

-

Also, it seems certain people believe I confirmed in some way that the admin chat was being leaked? I said multiple times that I didn't know, I was not involved, didn't care, and didn't care to know. Don't know what's goin' on with that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(06-30-2024, 06:38 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:
I hope I don't have fervent supporters, and I did explicitly tell people who had issues with other members of the community to not bring them in as a proxy to me. I think there is a level where you have to judge someone based on their friends. This is why I sent the messages to the admins that I did. Jack being banned reflects poorly on me, and I have to decide at what level of evidence / accusation would I cut ties. I did pull back from that friendship a lot through the situation, but it still feels wrong cutting him off completely when I don't know what he did. 

As of right now the bans from the whole drama leave him in the middle of the pack? Depending how you look at it. 

"dgcza / Cazz / john ling: Community Ban
J@ck XDDD: All server ban (appealable after 6 months)(Demotion)
Battons: All server ban (appealable after 3 months)
Wende: All server ban
Trundler: All server ban
Alichay: Discord Perma Ban
Proper: Discord Perma Ban" 

I did see the behavior from those who were community banned so all I can do is compare  against that vs those who were just All server banned without a wait time for appeal. This left me in basically limbo. 
i don't believe in guilt by association for the most part for a lot of reasons but i guess my main concern is that a lot of these people seem to be expecting something. i'm trying my best not to start shit but some former admins have given the impression of favoritism regarding some of the creeps of this server and some of your endorsements have mentioned one of these admins by name. i don't want to make this all about your friends and i'm sorry for vagueposting but i guess what i'm really getting at is that with certain ban appeals coming up, i wouldn't want to see any favoritism coming out of the admin team.