Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite old flash games
I'm feeling nostalgic tonight, I wanted to ask people what they remember being one of their favorite flash games back when you could still play them. I had a bunch of favorites but one of my favorites was road of the dead 1 and 2 which was basically killing zombies in a car with upgrades etc, was tons of fun years ago.
Take your pick from addictinggames.com. When I was an edgy tween it was Kitten Cannon, Whack Your Boss, and Interactive Buddy. Also not really flash games but as a young kid I would play Elf Bowling games, and the PuttPutt games amongst other games from that company as well (Freddi Fish, Pajama Sam)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Oh, easy. Punk-o-Matic. 1 is legendary, but 2 was on another level. To this day, I’m still friends with the dev on Facebook :D

Same dev who made Road of the Dead btw.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(07-03-2024, 09:51 PM)August Wrote: Oh, easy. Punk-o-Matic. 1 is legendary, but 2 was on another level. To this day, I’m still friends with the dev on Facebook :D

evildog? Dam
(07-03-2024, 09:52 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(07-03-2024, 09:51 PM)August Wrote: Oh, easy. Punk-o-Matic. 1 is legendary, but 2 was on another level. To this day, I’m still friends with the dev on Facebook :D

evildog? Dam

Yup! He's a super nice dude.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Halloween Basketball Legends was my favorite and the only way to play it now is on the shitty Y8 browser.
Big shout out to Tanki Online got me through computer class in like 6th grade. Still going strong.
You may be correct, but that doesn't mean you're right.
y’all clearly didn’t do the grind for duck life 1-4….
Crush the castle
Ice breaker
Run 3
Interactive Buddy was the BEST
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.