Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
T-Admin4
i looked at like 4 admin apps and the average is about 6 pages so I'm fuckin this one up. (for everyone using the standard posts per thread count)
+1 thought i was ghosting with dropbear once, that's how you know he is very aware.

don't know what's going on with the rest of the thread, but lowkey don't want too know.
+1 of course
despite not handling some things well, owns up to it, handles most things pretty solidly in a way i sympathize with (being a fellow person that likes to know everything always)

just remember that sometimes letting something be is better than pressing if it's already been handled and you're a third-party
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 TDawg is OP
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
+1 if you unban grasse he didn’t do anything wrong except that one or two times
Sorry for being nonexistent for the last week lost power and been on generator for essentials since the hurricane went through Texas. Been doing lots of tree cutting / volunteering with a group that volunteered to cut up a tree for us. Despite it being a catastrophic event it is always cool to see groups/old people that on a normal day would hurl insults across Facebook/twitter (lol X) come together and help out people. Look forward to seeing people on server, hopefully this evening.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(07-09-2024, 02:17 PM)syn Wrote: +1 if you unban grasse he didn’t do anything wrong except that one or two times

[Image: GSg6_cfXYAAkT9T?format=jpg&name=large]
+1 no longer looks down on PH staff. He can be reformed, a valuable skill.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
"let's fuck lycan" -Starky
Due to rep being removed (thank god), I have to manually vote.
+1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1

Always fun playing with them you got this TDawg