Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storm's roast thread
erm, this person has zero ban requests on the forums. -1

who actually gives a flip about that useless garbage. Clearly this person is well liked. Easy +1, especially since this person was an admin before. Obviously knows how to do the job.
+1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1

An active, positive influence whenever you're in game. I enjoy playing with you every time you're on and the server benefits from your attitude.

Take your time shaking off the rust, tighten up just a little but, and I think you'll do perfectly fine as trusted and fit right in.

Good luck, bud.
My only concern with you becoming trusted is making sure you have a full understanding of the MOTD. There have been a couple of instances where you have rdmed because you didn't know things were rules. It's been a couple of weeks since then, but worth noting that I haven't seen anything concerning in the past couple of weeks. Overall, I think you are a pleasant person on server, you take feedback well and learn/improve from feedback, and I think you have good qualities to become staff. +1 and best of luck with your application!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(07-08-2024, 09:09 AM)HardcoreOven Wrote: Always a pleasure with Storm around, even if he murders me after gaining my trust. More jazz please!!

+1
I'll grow as a person and kos when I'm a T ;)

Appreciate it, bro.

(07-08-2024, 10:14 AM)RyanHighman Wrote: Let’s fucking go. Easy +1, I’ve never had any issues with you and I think you have a great head on your shoulders. You are clearly receptive to feedback and the verbal warns you have received so far can likely be chalked up to an incomplete understanding of the rules. That will come with time. For now, I think that trusted would be a good spot for you, but I have the following suggestions:
  • Ask questions: Even before (if) you get trusted, ask questions about any rules you don’t understand. You can do this in game or by reaching out to staff in discord
  • Make an introduction on the forums and pipe in if you have an opinion. Yes, you’re newer to the community, but that just means you have a unique perspective. If there is background info that you’re unaware of, someone will let you know.

Good luck!
You're a gentleman and a scholar, thanks for the kind words bro.

There's def a few things I still gotta ask. I read through the MOTD, for the most part its what I expected, some common sense here and there, but there are a few things I'm just gonna learn by playing because they're either map specific or situation specific.

I'll get around that other post when I'm home or perhaps some other day. Just having a little break at work atm.

(07-08-2024, 09:18 AM)⚡Nash Wrote: +1

Pretty chill guy. I don't see a reason not to give Trusted. GL
(:fistbumpemojis: I dunno why they just showed up as question marks first) thanks bro
(07-08-2024, 11:09 AM)Foxka Wrote: +1 the dark horse trusted app has finally arrived

The trumpets are roaring, the 4th horseman has entered
Now, (maybe, maybe not) I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

(07-08-2024, 11:44 AM)chapman Wrote: erm, this person has zero ban requests on the forums. -1

who actually gives a flip about that useless garbage. Clearly this person is well liked. Easy +1, especially since this person was an admin before. Obviously knows how to do the job.
I'll get working on my ban request, dont worry, I gotcha.

Also thank you, I am definitely rusty tho.

(07-08-2024, 03:21 PM)brother roach Wrote: +1

An active, positive influence whenever you're in game. I enjoy playing with you every time you're on and the server benefits from your attitude.

Take your time shaking off the rust, tighten up just a little but, and I think you'll do perfectly fine as trusted and fit right in.

Good luck, bud.
Thank bro, appreciate the kind words. Also, tell me what kind of music you like... or else...

(07-08-2024, 05:14 PM)Avi Wrote: My only concern with you becoming trusted is making sure you have a full understanding of the MOTD.  There have been a couple of instances where you have rdmed because you didn't know things were rules.  It's been a couple of weeks since then, but worth noting that I haven't seen anything concerning in the past couple of weeks.  Overall, I think you are a pleasant person on server, you take feedback well and learn/improve from feedback, and I think you have good qualities to become staff.  +1 and best of luck with your application!
Off the top of my head, yeah, I can think of at least 1 time I should've done things differently and I just rdmed someone. I will say that I don't remember a single time I've been slain, and I'm sure I've made my fair share of mistakes. People in this server are chill and it seems for the most part they don't care if its an honest mistake, which I really like and its one of the main reasons I kept coming back to the server.

I have done a sweep of the full M.O.T.D. and I got an idea of the things I should learn better, but its just gonna take some time to get it stuck in my head.

Pretty please, always feel welcome to illuminate me in my ignorance. I can always appreciate a person putting in some good-hearted effort to tell me why I'm wrong, or how I can do better.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1, Storm is a chill guy with pretty good music taste. Every time I'm on he's one of the nicest people on server and is overall just a fun person to be around. He would thrive as staff.
(07-09-2024, 05:21 PM)Damien1579 Wrote: +1, Storm is a chill guy with pretty good music taste. Every time I'm on he's one of the nicest people on server and is overall just a fun person to be around. He would thrive as staff.
I scammed 10 credits off this man, ez git gud. Thanks for the kind words tho.
I was bribed to +1 this app....

After playing more with storm I've decided to support this app.
I'm sure storm can handle trusted pretty well, since he has previous experience i think it's a good idea to give him a chance.
Now storm is a pretty relaxed and fun person to play with, knows the rules well, has a positive and kind effect on the server and usually tries to foster more of it. My only issue is him not taking my bribe but I'm sure storm will come around to it.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
(07-18-2024, 05:07 AM)Brahma Wrote: I was bribed to +1 this app....

After playing more with storm I've decided to support this app.
I'm sure storm can handle trusted pretty well, since he has previous experience i think it's a good idea to give him a chance.
Now storm is a pretty relaxed and fun person to play with, knows the rules well, has a positive and kind effect on the server and usually tries to foster more of it. My only issue is him not taking my bribe but I'm sure storm will come around to it.
Thank you Brahma, very cool.

Also, I might be tempted to accept the bribe for a vape :D you gotta give it to me first, it's not a scam fr fr.