Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
RyanHighman Admin Application :3
This is the last time I am going to be saying this.

1) Keep all discussion pertinent to the topic at hand
2) Be respectful -- nothing you want to say has to be rude or mean, those issues can be vented in personal conversation
3) No Shitpost

I am tired of people coming on here to give their vote and then slip in a snide comment or wholly just be here to be rude. Discussion is fine. Insults and rude comments are not. It take 5 extra seconds to make your rude comments into constructive ones. If you have grievances, talking them out privately is always an option.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Quote:Do you feel that the community is the same today as it was when you resigned?
I don't think so. I think that staff and the community members around at the time have have changed a lot since everything that happened in April. I think a lot of learning and trying to understand others have gone on and also a bit of corrections towards the rules of the ttt server atleast (For example, noticing more actions taken towards overly sexual conversations which is good). Also The community itself is just different literally since a big chunk of the core people that were active in it have fully left after the bans that happened.

Quote:Do you feel that issues you had with the staff team and its behavior have been resolved since you resigned?
I have no clue about anything internally of course but at least server side I've noticed that staff are lenient in areas they should be and more strict in areas they should be which is great. I don't know if the issues I have could be solved without being in the staff team and trying to work it out with the staff members in there. Most of my issues are personal opinions about what happened, who was involved, and why so I just hope that if I get staff I could get a conversation going about some of my issues and hopefully be able to resolve some of the issues. I feel like the server is going upwards though which is a good sign that things internally could be going good.
+1 nothing really changed from last time he was staff besides a few slip up and him maturing more. my only suggestion would be instead of resigning and repeating your cycle, just go inactive like half of the roster of the staff that comes on once every damien resignation.
No
Uhhhhh damien fuck the rules fuck all the regular trusted shit I don't really care if you staff good or not. In my eyes you're usually here and there with staffing which is better than some of the staff members currently. Either way like I said fuck that I don't care.

There is a new plugin that is either on server or going to be on server that allows for minor gun balance changes. Will you be taking part in being on the team that makes those changes if you get trusted? If so deadass I think that you could make the server's gunplay more fun. You've got an understanding of how stuff works and I feel as though you're not gonna make substantial changes without properly gauging the opinions of people on the server first. If ya can, push forward for changes to gameplay to make the server more fun if you can do that I'll +1 you all the way back to mod.

All that I want out of the server aside, I just really hope you've had a bit of introspection within the few months you took a break from staffing. I don't want to see staffing this TTT server consume you nor do I want to see the cycle continue. I wanna see ya have fun with staffing while not shitting rules down people's throats.

tl;dr
fuvk staff and the rules and make playing the mf game fun again this is neutral
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(07-08-2024, 09:46 AM)Noire ♜ Wrote: There is a new plugin that is either on server or going to be on server that allows for minor gun balance changes. Will you be taking part in being on the team that makes those changes if you get trusted? If so deadass I think that you could make the server's gunplay more fun. You've got an understanding of how stuff works and I feel as though you're not gonna make substantial changes without properly gauging the opinions of people on the server first. If ya can, push forward for changes to gameplay to make the server more fun if you can do that I'll +1 you all the way back to mod.
I don't know how the plug in works or if it's on server or test server but if I'm allowed to be on the team if I am made staff, fuck it I'm down.
I think y'all are all out of fucks, literally.

That being said I'm upgrading to a +1 based on Damien's responses to various questions here. He has defended himself and his resume well.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1 not comfortable with someone who, to this day, unironically slurs while preaching lgbt inclusiveness.
[Image: IMG_9569.png?ex=668dcc1b&is=668c7a9b&hm=...4e6c839e3&]
(07-08-2024, 06:48 PM)Foxka Wrote: -1 not comfortable with someone who, to this day, unironically slurs while preaching lgbt inclusiveness.
I am a pansexual person who uses that word with queer people and some cis-het people in private spaces where this word is allowed. The person I used this word with in this screenshot also reciprocated and used the word with me despite being cis-het lol. The fact that this even got leaked and used as evidence to -1 me is insane to me but anyways yes, queer people will commonly use the main word bigots call them in private queer spaces as either an term of endearment or just for the sake of taking the word back from bigots.
(07-08-2024, 06:55 PM)Damien1579 Wrote:
(07-08-2024, 06:48 PM)Foxka Wrote: -1 not comfortable with someone who, to this day, unironically slurs while preaching lgbt inclusiveness.
I am a pansexual person who uses that word with queer people and some cis-het people in private spaces where this word is allowed. The person I used this word with in this screenshot also reciprocated and used the word with me despite being cis-het lol. The fact that this even got leaked and used as evidence to -1 me is insane to me but anyways yes, queer people will commonly use the main word bigots call them in private queer spaces as either an term of endearment or just for the sake of taking the word back from bigots.
Being pansexual doesn't excuse using slurs. A slur is a slur. I'm also a part of these spaces (I've identified as pan for 10+ years and am under the trans flag) and do not agree with your stance of it as a term of endearment or "taking the word back from bigots". This is just an excuse for poor behavior. You didn't even say this to a lgbt person either so i'm not sure why you're including this in your reasoning, as that is quite literally just spreading hate. I understand both you and the person you send these DMs to both say the slur to each other but that does not make it OK.

Your spaces might allow it but mine sure don't. Personally I wouldn't want to be a part of that kind of space if that's what's encouraged there. And I certainly don't want to see that in the space of the staff team.