Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanishing/taking a break for a while.
Been thinking alot lately and decided I should go inactive in the community for a bit. There is a specific player who has been acting toxic/snide/condescending towards me and other players and it's been so draining to deal with. I hate having to go inactive as staff since I want to help out the community and stuff but until this player's behavior can change which it most likely won't, I just don't see me being able to contribute much in this state of mind due to this player and having to worry about interacting with them. I hope y'all take care of yourself in the meantime and if anyone wants to talk to me I'll probably be a message away on steam still. I'm uninstalling discord for a while as well. I know some people will most likely want to know the player I'm talking about but rest assured I already told both of the admins about it and I doubt name dropping them here will accomplish anything. I will see you all later and be safe y'all  Heart
See ya soon i hope Jesse!
Take all the time you need and more.
I love you Jesse !

Dm me any time you need to  Heart
Who did this..
enjoy your break, jesse. this is definitely somethin' you've needed recently, please always put your mental health first and take care of it. ♡
We ride for jesse tonight Cry
we love you jesse, take your time  Heart
Sorry that this is happing. Super shitty of anyone to harass anybody in any given context. Hoping that life is well for you.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
Hi Jesse I always enjoyed playing with you even though I never win a 1v1. Take care of yourself!
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
Enjoyed playing with you mate, don't let yourself get down on account of others. There's always ways you can address it if need be I'm sure x
[Image: samurai-8794280_1280.jpg]
Blue