Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Suprise/I'm resigning
Well I guess this isn't really a shock in hindsight. I woke up today feeling awful/worried/sick to hell after finding out something yesterday I wish I did not know about and did not want to know about.  The stress I got is not worth it and I would rather just enjoy the game as a player. I would probably still help out/report stuff as I see it sometimes but honestly I rather not know about certain situations. It's a shame but it is what it is. Thank you all for letting me try to staff at least. My friends told me I did not deserve this stress and they were right. I believe after I resign I will probably be able to enjoy the game again a little bit more.
Staffing is not for everyone. Thank you for your attempt to help out jesse <3
[Image: e2d.jpg]
I was looking forward to get to work with you more, but it seems that resigning is the best choice for you and your mental health; and this ultimately what matters most. You deserve to have fun within the community and if you can’t do that while being staff, that is completely understandable and I respect you making this decision a lot. Looking forward to seeing you on TTT again. Much love Jesse :))
Im sad to see you go so quickly, Jesse. Your mental health is more important than any gmod server.

For all staff, this is a place that does not need to be taken that seriously. This is supposed to be a place of fun, not stress, anger, or hate. Never take this place that seriously. You matter much more than this place.

Take it easy Jesse, I cant wait to play more on server with you!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
In 2020, we lost the election for Jesse to be Trusted (he wouldn't run). We elected Jesse with ease in 2024, but unfortunately, the tenure just didn't go the way I hoped it would for you.

I hope you can just relax and not worry about stuff.

RIP to the GOAT
Thank you for trying, Jesse. I hope that without the burden of staff you’ll once again be able to enjoy your time here stress free.
It was worth a try and you were staffing well in your short time but I’m glad you’re doing what you have to do to take care of yourself. Please don’t hesitate to ask folks for help if you feel you need it as well, from anyone trustworthy you’re comfortable talking to on whatever it may be. Good luck out there!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-11-2024, 07:25 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: My friends told me I did not deserve this stress and they were right.

This is more true than you know. You don't deserve whatever nonsense is being brought your way, and frankly this community doesn't deserve you.

Be free of the stress King <3
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
The dinklelore got him.
I appreciate you stepping up and trying Trusted out. Staffing isn't for everyone as some have already said, and I hope you don't feel bad/guilty in any way for leaving the team. I hope to see you around the server still, and hope things go well for you ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~