Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prop tier list
Would you consider moving tiny barrel to bottom of B tier?
(07-17-2024, 02:25 PM)dong Wrote: Would you consider moving tiny barrel to bottom of B tier?
only because it manages to be more consistent than cinderblocks despite its size
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-17-2024, 02:18 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(07-17-2024, 02:16 PM)caribou Wrote: PLEASE RANK RAVENHOLM SIGN AND STADIUM BALLS NEXT >_<
ravenholm sign is bicycle tier stadium balls are worse bowling balls
Idk the stadium balls are really deadly if a discombob is thrown back there. I have died more than twice to them..
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
criminal that plaza baby didnt make the cut

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(07-17-2024, 04:27 PM)thaye Wrote: criminal that plaza baby didnt make the cut
plaza baby is a mobility item
change the name to propkill tierlist so we can exclude mobility items like the wii remote and the baby prop.
Tiefling, the update deserves a "get out of slay" free card that can be unboxed in the garbage crate. 
This item would link directly with staff chat when used, with a variety of players who enjoy the prop physics and wars we have, Clearly this item would be diabolical and basically a uno reverse card. What say you!?
(07-17-2024, 04:44 PM)A.S. Goose Wrote: Tiefling, the update deserves a "get out of slay" free card that can be unboxed in the garbage crate. 
This item would link directly with staff chat when used, with a variety of players who enjoy the prop physics and wars we have, Clearly this item would be diabolical and basically a uno reverse card. What say you!?
avoiding slays on your own is part of the skill ceiling of propkilling
I was actually suprised nobody ever did a tier list for props before lol.
This list is straight dookie, not even going to lie.

Everything you put below B is just purely due to a lack of skill. Just get better.