Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prop tier list
Why are yall trying to start shit on a thread that is just a prop tier list.... grow up pls
(07-17-2024, 08:36 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Why are yall trying to start shit on a thread that is just a prop tier list.... grow up pls
this is the most important issue of our time
I just thought the list was bad. I’ve killed people with all the props listed pretty easily.
(07-17-2024, 08:40 PM)chapman Wrote: I just thought the list was bad. I’ve killed people with all the props listed pretty easily.
that's not how tier lists work
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-17-2024, 08:53 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(07-17-2024, 08:40 PM)chapman Wrote: I just thought the list was bad. I’ve killed people with all the props listed pretty easily.
that's not how tier lists work

you wouldn’t get it
Bananas from at least Community pool can oneshot, on extremely rare occasions
<3 :3
Cinder block is S tier for me- can launch people from trash in school map and is best for prop surfing
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
This tier list is missing the funny factor. Have you ever launched a bunch of bananas at someone with such ferocity that they ceased to exist? Or seen a melon explode and a body fly against the wall? Summoning inhuman strength to flip a car with an ammo box only to quash some unsuspecting innocent in the middle of voice comms?

S-tier watermelon not being included on this list is a crime. Shame on you.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
(07-17-2024, 10:48 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: This tier list is missing the funny factor. Have you ever launched a bunch of bananas at someone with such ferocity that they ceased to exist? Or seen a melon explode and a body fly against the wall? Summoning inhuman strength to flip a car with an ammo box only to quash some unsuspecting innocent in the middle of voice comms?

S-tier watermelon not being included on this list is a crime. Shame on you.
get your money up not your funny up
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-17-2024, 10:52 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: get your money up not your funny up
Broke mentality ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]