Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prop tier list
Foxka
[quote pid="161340" dateline="1721244058"]
(07-17-2024, 01:07 PM)Icey Wrote: is this the big update
This took months if careful planning and execution. Show some respect to your superiors. Smh.
[/quote]

Superiors? Icey has an actual job (in real life) fym “superior”
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
where is the lifesaver thing from ttt_cruise
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(07-18-2024, 03:41 AM)茶 Tea Wrote: where is the lifesaver thing from ttt_cruise
any prop that instantly decelerates
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Nothing is more satisfying that a melon prop kill. The way it explodes on impact, priceless.

The second best feeling is prop killing with an explosive barrel and you are able to kill someone and the barrel not explode.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
cries in prop hunt
[Image: b_560x95.png]
"let's fuck lycan" -Starky
Prop hunt players be like: soda can
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
The bananas on community pool hit like a truck.
Explosive barrel in S+ as an experienced propkiller can use them as a regular barrel when they want, and as an explosive barrel when they want, High skill ceiling, but the versatility is perfect.

Large office chair as in leather, and the nearly same size on is small, or is there another small one I'm not thinking of? Leather reigns supreme, pitch black ones are a grade below.

I think microwaves can get better velocity than barrels, imo, so the size is worth it.

Blue plastic barrels are ass.

Tiny barrel isn't limited to erverton, it's just a closely guarded secret elsewhere (it wasn't even supposed to get out on erverton >:I)

Watermelons are the most fun, plankton and burger are some of my favs along with the radio on butt clown is my alltime favorite. I love tiny props they're fun, S in entertainment, just bad in prop fights as you can't block and need precision, but killing unsuspecting nerds........
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Vending machine is S tier. Just look at my pfp.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
I was not expecting to see the name tiefling lesbian when I clicked on a post called "Prop tier list"
[Image: Qbf9TxW.jpeg]