Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
operation whale hunt
Ingame Name: biig_sad

Time Played: approx 100 is hours 

When First Joined: a long long time ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): its kind of random tbh, but mostly evenings

Rank Desired: 

trusted

Current Rank: not trusted

What can you do to help the community: populate and help staff the murbder serger
Why you want to help the community: i like dinks? Im not really sure how best to answer this than to show the multiple applications for staff, and how I have been staff since circa 2022-3 ish.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): yes, 1 day for trolling. 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): yes, but prophunt (see: prophunt applications. 4 rejected, three accepted. two previous murder staff app, rejected)

How did you find us?: i forgor how

other: if I get staff, I will start monthly (?) challenges with prizes on the murder server
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
If you ever post in this color again, I will smite you from existence
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
Ehhh SAD staffs PH extremely well, why not another smol responsibility of being Trusted on Murder.

Obvious +1
what  hte htis gfuy is applying murderd st af!?!? +11111
If memory serves the trolling incident was fairly recent which concerns me.
Neutral due to inactivity, normally this would be a no-brainer for someone who has staffed such a long time, but I'd like to see feedback from the regular players
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
somebody give this twerp some feedback
Since I think sad is probably going to be our next PH admin, it would make sense for him to start increasing his responsibilities in other parts of the community in preparation. 

I am not active on murder anymore though.
"let's fuck lycan" -Starky
may not have a say after everything that’s happened but I’m gonna -1 cause if you want to have a staff member that is okay with having an Alt, trolling and harassing regulars and other staff than murder might as well stay dead.
[Image: 5aae1d868cbecbd21faa9756bb2d7314.jpg]

MysticalElfWarrior
(07-24-2024, 09:13 AM)MysticalElfWarrior Wrote: may not have a say after everything that’s happened but I’m gonna -1 cause if you want to have a staff member that is okay with having an Alt, trolling and harassing regulars and other staff than murder might as well stay dead.

Not voting or putting in an opinion to this application as I haven't been active on any of the servers (besides discord) in a year. Just tagging in to say that having an alt as a staff member is not a new concept, nor indicative of any problems by itself. Though I never used one personally, I've seen some great staff members use them, and use them effectively, across the countless communities I've been through over the years. They are particularly effective with the smart, yet problematic, regulars and experienced players that skirt the rules when they think they're not being observed. That's the key thing though, the use of those Alts. If they're being used for your latter points of trolling, harassment, and general douchebaggery, then we have ourselves a significant issue. The fact that Biig Sad has an alt means absolutely nothing to me. I am interested however in these claims of trolling and harassment. Could you please expand on that?
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(07-24-2024, 02:27 PM)August Wrote:
(07-24-2024, 09:13 AM)MysticalElfWarrior Wrote: -

The fact that Biig Sad has an alt means absolutely nothing to me. I am interested however in these claims of trolling and harassment. Could you please expand on that?
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19615 they talk about it somewhere in this thread
[Image: image.png]