Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pros of Stupid
Years ago I had a run-in with a bully named Logan. Logan was a bully type farm kid who thought he was hot shit because his parents owned a lot of land and worked for a governor on the side. Logan was an idiot. I very much disliked Logan and was very vocal about it. Another person who disliked Logan, who is someone I would not typically seek companionship from, found my tendency to remind Logan how stupid he is when he would do typical bully things humorous, and a sort of kinship blossomed from that. Soon after, we were best friends, and stayed that way all up to high school, when I moved to another state. 

Logans are important. 

What does this have to do with this shitty place? It's more of a revelation that I have been an advocate, and have helped drive many other people to hold the same stance, that we should get rid of idiots because they provide no value. I got one idiot banned while I was originally staff, but the process of getting them banned helped me make a lot of friends. I ensured another idiot stayed banned by hunting alts, and it cemented me as a decent staff member during that time, and helped me bond with the staff team, making more friends. I tried to get a few (at the time) idiots ousted from positions, and in the process garnered a lot of respect (and disrespect), and made a lot of friends and good jokes through it. I became the idiot for a bit, and the staff team all relished in what I had done to others, you could feel the sense of comradery at times. Then I ousted my final idiot, breaking rep, pissing off some staff, but ultimately bringing everyone together, including resurrecting some players who had stopped playing.

These are Logans, these people who are just kind of shitty, and exist to be punching bags for people with properly a properly formed prefrontal cortex, that wasn't damaged by being dropped or kicked or whatever. They are here to bring everyone together, and make everyone happy, because they do things that everyone can look at and say "Yeah, that's fucked up." And then we all share a laugh and a beer over it. 

So what's the problem? 

Getting rid of Logans before they are ripe makes takes effort, doesn't yield much crop, and usually makes people mad because for a Logan to do its job, everyone has to collectively agree that it is a Logan. When Logans fail to do that job, people start seeing other people as Logans, thus forming cliques of perceived Logans, who are often just people trying to live their lives in an ever-changing world. Most of the people you think are Logans probably either aren't as bad as you think, your your worldviews differ so much that you can't comprehend their actions without that veil of disdain. So this is why you shouldn't focus on those people, focus on the Logans. That guy you think has just the worst takes, says the worst things, has the worst, even maybe slightly damaging opinions? Keep him around for a bit. At worst, you'll root out a few more Logans, let the cycle continue. And at best, you repair bridges that one would think hard to mend. Let the idiots of the world heal the toxic in your heart that should be reserved for the nearest Logan.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgyJHkJrfryj5qMALzWrM...msK1FqYg&s]
what if a bunch of logans band together
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-25-2024, 08:18 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: what if a bunch of logans band together
they would probably spend a lot of time on the dinkleberg's garry's mod forums!
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
Bullying and harassment are fine, as long as it's against someone my friends and I dislike.
[Image: DBU6o5q.jpeg]
[Image: 3b7f6tH.jpeg]
I really like this post.
Though in retrospect I think young Tronald may have been a Logan.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
"let's fuck lycan" -Starky
TLDR?

But actually this is fine and all but don’t forget to protect yourself, the last “Logan” I dealt with here went to my discord DMs and called me slurs while he threatened me. If you intend to out weirdos expect the possibility of an unhinged response.
prop hunt
I am logan
former admin2
(07-26-2024, 08:32 PM)Deadpoolz Wrote: I am logan
lagoong rise up
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)