Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion: dedicated HR department
(07-27-2024, 07:34 PM)eamtomlinson Wrote: Mods mute this guy for 4 days ^
hes being ungrateful

I need CS skin gambling money don't blame me
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
@cow is our HR please refer to her if you have any issues.
[Image: image.png]
@cow
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-27-2024, 07:42 PM)eamtomlinson Wrote:
(07-27-2024, 07:41 PM)Misstie6731 Wrote: Can i be hr i knop everything that shouldnt be done
no the mental drain would be incredible
jokes on you, i have no more mental to be drained
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(07-27-2024, 07:10 PM)eamtomlinson Wrote: also i want dental coverage

I'm out.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
(07-27-2024, 07:32 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(07-27-2024, 07:25 PM)eamtomlinson Wrote:
(07-27-2024, 07:22 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(07-27-2024, 07:10 PM)eamtomlinson Wrote: from what ive seen the last few months it looks like we could benefit from a HR departmewnt instead of staff handling things :(wink smilie):
also i want dental coverage
I'll be HR, what's the starting salary?
salary who said it was going to be payed?
you gotta climb the ladder a lil more. and also submit a 2 page high schools level essay on why it should be you

Gonna need at least 60k+benefits minimum, then we'll talk.

As for the essay, I'll write you grad school level if I get a bonus

Best we can do is 5 Dinklebucks and pocket lint.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
i am the one and only hr department and i have been for some time now :D
Boy I can't wait for 7 more chats in the bible you already need to scroll, just to add 0 value anyway.
[Image: Qbf9TxW.jpeg]
(07-28-2024, 09:05 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Boy I can't wait for 7 more chats in the bible you already need to scroll, just to add 0 value anyway.
wtf is this supposed to mean
Turning point. i think im going places
The future excites me
(07-29-2024, 10:59 AM)eamtomlinson Wrote:
(07-28-2024, 09:05 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Boy I can't wait for 7 more chats in the bible you already need to scroll, just to add 0 value anyway.
wtf is this supposed to mean
My guy have you not seen the biblically accurate discord we call Dinks? It's even worse when you are a admin and can see all chats. Half the chats could be covered by something like "general media" since the list of specific chats are not used much and really don't need their own thing. All so have you ever had a job? HR departments are not exactly helpful, not to forget the only reason someone would actually want to be in that position, in a server ran by volunteers, is because they are controlling toxic people. There is literally nothing else for them to do then to control people in a volunteer ran community. Sorry to word things like that, but I did not think that one would need to be spelled out to anyone.

TLDR: completely pointless roles, chats and other infrastructure.
[Image: Qbf9TxW.jpeg]