STEAM_0:1:46226797

Who Banned You:

Lesbian

Reason For Ban:

Ban Evasion

Length of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban:

I believe that I was unfairly banned or banned too long.

I was recently banned for raising up concerns about another player potentially cheating. The way I did this was deemed "harrassment" and I was banned for 1 month along with a Permanent warn on my account.

I appealed this and the verdict changed from 1 month ban to permanent ban, and permanent warn to temporary level 6 warn.

Now I am appealing the permanent ban for "Ban Evasion," which I concede I did log into the server after my Sun Ra account was banned. However this wasn't to 'harass' or play the game at all, it was to ask for an unban or forgiveness. Upon logging in, I saw the forums and then left the server after maybe 2 rounds had gone by so I could appeal on the forums.

I understand this may be against the rules to ban evade, but I was unsure how to appeal. And only evaded to find the forums here. 

I also understand that how I went about reporting or bringing awareness to someone exploiting the game may have been in a way inappropriate or frowned upon. 

I am willing to reconcile and ask for your forgiveness in an unban.

Thank you

-Sun Ra

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19771

Verdict:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...771&page=2 

Other:
You were banned at 3:17pm, you posted your appeal at 3:43pm, and joined the server with your alt at 4:06pm. I was about to +1 this just on the basis that your original appeal reduced the warn to a level that you wouldnt have gotten banned, but I dont like the lie here
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
[Image: 1*j8-vMLoUp0EMdKW3AvweCQ.png]
Okay well then I honestly don't remember why I logged in the server. If that wasn't the reason why, i didn't grief or anything.
dude the next time staff lets you know that someone isn’t hacking, just trust them. no need to antagonize them further and get yourself banned. regardless, I enjoyed embarrassing the retards on your last appeal..+1 for unban as we should be lenient with players that genuinely want to play and want to learn. shoutout cam that’s the homie fr

Edit: add rep back to these posts. it shouldn’t be up to one EXTREMELY SMART person. atleast have a vote or discussion because i have no sympathy for embarrassing people with shit takes.
Honestly if you're going through the trouble of appealing the ban and giving your side of the story, I am inclined to believe you are doing this out of good faith.
+1 for me despite the inconsistency in your side of the story and what the logs showed. I could chalk it up to misremembering, wanting to try and talk to an online staff member, or some other third reason.
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
As stated in the previous thread, your original ban was for 1 day, not 1 month.

Seeing as you lied about when/why you joined, and you took the opportunity to kill the person you were warned for pestering despite your claims of not joining to play, we have decided to deny your appeal at this time.

You may appeal again on 9/11/24.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]