Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Shortest Admin Tenure
Hello! hopefully I got at least someone reading this with the title. I am the newest TTT Admin for Dinkleberg's TTT. Yes, I am the fourth tdawg. Unfortunately, no one can be first at everything... 

Lets see. I am 23 years old. I enjoy athletics stuff (mainly baseball, soccer, and volleyball), I play a little guitar, of course play TTT, and my goal in life is to become an overpaid arguer. Also I like to shoot guns, wear boots, ride horses, and work on my truck as any good Texas boy does. I also enjoy reading fiction, mostly fantasy and sci fi. I don't know if it is the best series of all time, but Eragon had a significant impact on me as I was given a full hardcopy set when I was 13. 

Feel free to message me if you have a concern, need the most correctest take on personal life issue, want to queue league, or just want a rule clarification. Also if the server is burning down and you need help. 

Despite now being in the high and lofty position of TTT Admin, I plan to hold to my roots and fight for TTT Winter mansion for at least the coming winter.
You may be correct, but that doesn't mean you're right.
Yeah I have a concern, bucko. Next time you want to give half the community a heart attack get an AED ready first
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
(08-19-2024, 05:42 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: Yeah I have a concern, bucko. Next time you want to give half the community a heart attack get an AED ready first
IT WAS FUNNY
You may be correct, but that doesn't mean you're right.
I was honestly expecting an immediate resignation. I was like what the lol
dont do anything to xmas nipperhouse........
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
This makes you the second(?) dtmod to admin, you should start playing nba 2k.
Ngl saw the name and was like this was too fast you fucker, remember if you need help with something message no need to rage quit and be mia for 2 weeks  Shy
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
The best prop hunt admin we ever had
Had me in the first half ngl..

I too advocate for winter mansion. WE NEED THIS
Yay new blood to bother dinkleberg repeatedly to get us a new update!!! SoonTM
Best of luck to you Mr. Dawg4, both as admin and as becoming a professional arguer.
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]