Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Some clarity on recent unbans.
(09-06-2024, 07:27 PM)gods least loved angle (69°) Wrote:
(09-06-2024, 03:31 AM)茶 Tea Wrote: obvious shitpost by a brain dead moron 

So yeah. Apologies have been needed, and are still needed. I know no one will, it's always been justifying actions and not showing when you're doing something wrong with people here. But I'll at least apologize to Jack. When I heard about what had happened, along with some discomfort from some people I'm friends with, I ousted him from my group of people, as well as David, with some stupid justification. I'm sorry to both of you. We should have at least talked about it more before I just did it, and I should have tried to help mend some bridges before going that far.

Most of this is a sleep deprived, annoyed mess, but the final take away is this: For the love of god, just play your games, talk to your friends, and be cordial with each other. It's not that hard. Being a cunt because you get to be anonymous is cringe as shit.

Oh and idk why but fuck tdawg im going back to bed

Your apology is accepted. Although it’s a “what’s done is done” scenario, I definitely was a little confused when that all happened. 

Not worth rehashing any of it to me, but due to egos there will not be any accountability for this. It’s why this place is a laughing stock compared to other communities. This is not meant to insult those who actually made efforts to do the right things, this is directed to two dulls tools in the tool shed.

EDIT: One of them downvoted this and another one is a shameless bootlicker who is incapable of free thought.
The fact that nobody attempted to confirm these allegations or even hear anybody out isn't surprising considering that it's been like this for a while. I blame the leadership team here for the shitshow that has continued. This exact reasoning for banning people is what drove alot of the long-term members away.

We've heard "we will do better in the future" for years, but new leadership same shit every time. Actually nut up and do better, versus saying you will.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(09-07-2024, 04:31 PM)Summer Wrote: The fact that nobody attempted to confirm these allegations or even hear anybody out isn't surprising considering that it's been like this for a while. I blame the leadership team here for the shitshow that has continued. This exact reasoning for banning people is what drove alot of the long-term members away.

We've heard "we will do better in the future" for years, but new leadership same shit every time. Actually nut up and do better, versus saying you will.

I want to clarify that Battons' ban was 100% valid and no we will still not be outing who he harassed, which we have more then enough evidence including from him himself for. 

Also what drove away alot of long-term players was one group starting a witch hunt in April and attempting to "fake" that the admin team does nothing about harassers, (even when they were directly involved in handling the resolutions of the issues they were bring up). At that time we had mass resignations from staff.

We also had a bunch of long term players leave once we demoted their friends that were leaking staff chat to them. 

I would post the full time line of what happened in the Jack ban, but I would have to make sure the other admins are fine with me doing that since it is direct combined admin chat content.
I literally do not know what you’re talking about. I have no idea how to fix whatever behavior you say I’m guilty of because I don’t know shit, and you’ve never asked for clarification or for my side, so how do you know definitively it’s valid? I’ll say it again, leave me the fuck alone, you came at me yelling at me in DMs the other day and at this point you’re harassing me! I asked to not even be in this post to begin with and yall ignored that!
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(09-07-2024, 10:13 PM)Battons Wrote: I literally do not know what you’re talking about. I have no idea how to fix whatever behavior you say I’m guilty of because I don’t know shit, and you’ve never asked for clarification or for my side, so how do you know definitively it’s valid? I’ll say it again, leave me the fuck alone, you came at me yelling at me in DMs the other day and at this point you’re harassing me! I asked to not even be in this post to begin with and yall ignored that!

Your intention to not be in this post was not given to the admin team, so there is that, complain to who ever you told about it.

As for saying I came yelling in your DMs you literally lied about the admin team not being in contact with you before, and after your ban, you were in contact about that ban with at least 2 admins so yes, I am going to complain about you throwing us under the bus in such a way.
this was a reply to battons that didn't work for some reason: You could just not read the forums...

@chibill"Also what drove away alot of long-term players was one group starting a witch hunt in April and attempting to "fake" that the admin team does nothing about harassers"
I dislike how you decided to say this. While there was the faking of evidence and a large push from a group. we did have issues with handling harassment and other issues in the community (with plenty of real evidence) which has vastly been improving since. 
(09-07-2024, 10:22 PM)chibill Wrote:
(09-07-2024, 10:13 PM)Battons Wrote: I literally do not know what you’re talking about. I have no idea how to fix whatever behavior you say I’m guilty of because I don’t know shit, and you’ve never asked for clarification or for my side, so how do you know definitively it’s valid? I’ll say it again, leave me the fuck alone, you came at me yelling at me in DMs the other day and at this point you’re harassing me! I asked to not even be in this post to begin with and yall ignored that!

Your intention to not be in this post was not given to the admin team, so there is that, complain to who ever you told about it.

As for saying I came yelling in your DMs you literally lied about the admin team not being in contact with you before, and after your ban, you were in contact about that ban with at least 2 admins so yes, I am going to complain about you throwing us under the bus in such a way.
Dude, what the fuck are you talking about, I never said we didn’t have contact, I said nobody ever gave me a solid backed up reason, completely different.
RE: to Panda
“Don’t read the forums” yea so that’s cool and generally I don’t do that, but if someone’s gonna keep dragging my name in the mud I will in fact defend myself, why don’t you take your own useless advice sometime, and fix that attitude before you ever get promoted. Telling people to not read the forums is a bad way of getting engagement and the exact OPPOSITE of what you want people to do in your community.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I would like this thread to remain open. If you want to argue another issue, do it in dms, and if you want someone to not dm you, please tell them and draw that boundary.

Ill leave the posts above up as there is some relevance and the responses are already there, but if the responses continue to devolve the thread will be closed.

As the greater community is now aware of the reasons for the ban or unban, there should be no more reasons for Battons to be brought up, and that will be enforced going forward. If you have an issue that needs to be addressed related to Battons do it in private, or message a staff member. This is of course not enforced if Battons decides he wants to continue to engage.
Drunk on my newfound ascension!
I guess my only question is how long was this "investigation" going on for. I can't recall the date exactly(shortly before or during april), but soon after a certain player was community banned a video was released of gaming/friend clips and in the description was a message for a couple people and one of them was jack something along the lines of "get hit by a bus the admins know your a pos your time is coming" were you guys looking into him then?
[Image: e2d.jpg]
a timeline about my ban would be something id be interested in hearing

also i dont mind my name being mention or anything, it best to just do what tdawg said and leave him alone on here
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D