SteamID:

Who Banned You:

Reason For Ban:

Length of Ban:

Reason for Admins to Unban:

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):

Other:

I gotta ask, though

You evaded this ban on 8/6/2023, do you care to speak to that? I know it's been over a year, Im just wondering your thoughts
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
(09-13-2024, 04:22 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: please repost or edit with this format:
Ingame Name: fleazies
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:539540215
Who Banned You: KaptainLes
Reason For Ban: rdm and harassment
Length of Ban: permanent
Reason for Admins to Unban: 3 years
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): maybe but not permanently before
Other:

I gotta ask, though
You evaded this ban on 8/6/2023, do you care to speak to that? I know it's been over a year, Im just wondering your thoughts
i think that was an alt of mine i dont remember clearly
-1 velk.ca moment
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
can you explain the harassment side too? cause this appeal is weak as hell, and I'm not seeing any remorse.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
(09-13-2024, 09:15 PM)Dinomoto Wrote: can you explain the harassment side too? cause this appeal is weak as hell, and I'm not seeing any remorse.
it was four years ago i literally dont know who i harassed or what happened
yeah I'm gonna -1 this for my reason before
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
I vaguely remember your name. Apparently I banned you 3 years ago for RDMing, back when that was not encouraged

It's been a few years, depending on how bad the harassment was I think a 2nd chance may be warranted
[Image: cYQlQ4a.gif]
Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
According the the staff discord, the harassment wasnt really that bad. It was you hounding staff and spamming the same 4 messages over an over and attempting to mass RDM. By today's standard you would have gotten a spam warn and a ban if all 3 players reported you for the RDM.

It's been 3 years, and I dont expect someone to show remorse for a 10 minute event in their life from 3 years ago that they (and we) dont remember. +1
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
Accepted! Make sure to read the rules if/when you hop on the server.
You may be correct, but that doesn't mean you're right.