Unban Request
(09-15-2024, 11:53 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: Nothing in this thread is making me think that unbanning you will result in changed behaviour since you have spent most of the time arguing that someone else should have gotten punished. Sit out the 2 weeks and come back fresh. In the meantime, take a step away from this thread (everyone). There is nothing productive coming from the current conversation.

Firm -1
Argument or defending myself? Know the difference before you say I am arguing

(09-15-2024, 11:53 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: Nothing in this thread is making me think that unbanning you will result in changed behaviour since you have spent most of the time arguing that someone else should have gotten punished. Sit out the 2 weeks and come back fresh. In the meantime, take a step away from this thread (everyone). There is nothing productive coming from the current conversation.

Firm -1
I thought you can’t unban me anyway, I thought the upper staff. The whole point of this post was to request an unban but you kept attacking me and pulled nothing but which hunty stuff on me

Firm -1
Your friend chillbill was just saying nick did nothing wrong yet he mentioned the fucking most ridiculous thing ever. But sure I am arguing right? How dare me call out this person who should of got punished too
This seems to be going in circles and everything that could be said seems to have been said. I will relook at everything before the team comes to a decision. Thread is closed pending decision. @Russell Adler anything else you want to say just send me a dm on discord I promise to read anything you send.
You may be correct, but that doesn't mean you're right.
The 2 week ban and warn points will stay.
You may be correct, but that doesn't mean you're right.