Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
contest
(09-16-2024, 02:59 AM)Misstie6731 Wrote:
(09-15-2024, 12:30 PM)chapman Wrote: What a dumb reason to attack someone... good job moocow. When grown adults are attacking people over a meaningless (sorry Rand it's not really meaningless but you get what I'm saying) dispute, it reflects a sign of a lack of good character and envy. Prime example of letting the devil win.

Thank you Rand for offering this idea and opportunity, and sorry for meme posting on it earlier.
Dude fuck off with the high and mighty shit. I would have been fine just losing, but rand was out of pocket by saying I was annoying when he literally let it drag on for a month.
no offense but my guess is that's not the actual reason you lost
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(09-15-2024, 12:30 PM)chapman Wrote: What a dumb reason to attack someone... good job moocow. When grown adults are attacking people over a meaningless (sorry Rand it's not really meaningless but you get what I'm saying) dispute, it reflects a sign of a lack of good character and envy. Prime example of letting the devil win.

Thank you Rand for offering this idea and opportunity, and sorry for meme posting on it earlier.
Dude fuck off with the high and mighty shit. I would have been fine just losing, but rand was out of pocket by saying I was annoying when he literally let it drag on for a month.

you were mad at rand, so you took it out on me? because you misread my pride in my own work?

really just back down, you’re only making yourself look worse every time to respond, you’re allowed to be upset about mishandling but you’re being aggressive about it for no good reason
[Image: giphy.gif]
Congrats to @moocow on a well written essay.
I hereby relinquish to you the title of Dinkleberg Essayist.

My apologies in advance as this is probably more akin to a curse, but what was done was done.
[Image: cYQlQ4a.gif]
Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

What "high and mighty" stuff are you talking about? I'm sorry you just don't like the truth being told to you when you don't get your way.
decision was made it's final let's just all move on please :c
[Image: e2d.jpg]

I'm allowed to find you being all whatever annoying. People have shit to do sometimes. If you must know, since I must justify all of my actions, I've been having to work a lot of overtime because someone on my team was fired and now I'm one of two people on a team with the workload of six. Similar reason as why I extended, only getting one entry when multiple people intended to enter but were too busy to finish their entries got in the way. So yeah. I'm busy. People get busy. Shit happens.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)