STEAM_0:1:105033295

Who Banned You:

TDwag4

Reason For Ban:

"Warn thresh appeal warns at"

Length of Ban:

Two weeks

Reason for admins to Unban:

I received 12 points for whatever fair enough reasons, six of those points were for misogyny or some other such nonsense but whatever fair enough perhaps I was a little mean to the chick. But I was prepared to forgive and move on, turn the other cheek. But when I slightly made fun of the admin for being a simp, he piled another 12-point warn onto me for "sexual harassment." (Proof of all this is in chat). WOW, does this server not have double jeopardy or something? How can you warn me for misogyny for saying what I said but then pile another 12 points on top of it for the same exact event. If this is how the server is run I struggle to see why admins and mods can't just instantly shove 24 warn points down someone's throat for one single event by dividing it into each specific category. Very cringe of the mods and honestly maybe she should not have rdm'd me.

Have you ever been Banned Before:
I am in love with Aiser and just don't know how to show it. Heart Heart
Quote:"six of those points were for misogyny or some other such nonsense but whatever fair enough perhaps I was a little mean to the chick."
I don't have to read anymore after this sentence to know you're a troll lmao
Hi! You started off your time on our server by saying that if you "found that girl from the show" you would "rape" them. After being warned for that you then proceeded to target one of our female players with comments, calling them names like "sweetie" and "baby girl" after being warned for these things you proceeded to say the quotes linked below. I do have a video for the first quote if you dispute the comment. Honestly this was extremely lenient.

[Image: brrACHw.jpeg]
[Image: 6MTeYis.jpeg]
You may be correct, but that doesn't mean you're right.

This was a separate event from your other warn points, so yes, it does get warned separately.  Especially after you already were given a warn for it.
have you tried being normal

your appeal has been denied
[Image: gBkzZod.png]