Appeal Request
I am requesting my ban be lifted from this server because, although i completely understand that what I did before broke the rules and was unacceptable, It has been approximately 7 years since the incident, and I was in middle school at the time. Again, the ban was completely deserved, but this many years later I just want to play TTT again, and with this being essentially the only server left, I hope that you can forgive me for the childish misdeeds of my youth, so I can enjoy this game again.
What exactly did you get banned for? I would definitely love to see you unbanned, I just don't feel comfortable giving you a +1 to the appeal unless I know what you did.

[Image: 82045af3f565e4794314ee720a02d070.jpg][Image: 7b939e306ca780f53d7f891657969833.jpg]
♡.....................................♡
♡       Simply  Kindred       ♡
♡ Spread Love Not Hate  ♡
♡.....................................♡
Please follow formatting found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8
You may be correct, but that doesn't mean you're right.
Additionally, you ban was form: Attempted Mass RDM back in 2017. So provided you edit your post to follow the formst there is a good chance this will be accepted. (Provided nothing turns up.)
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
+1
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
+1
Uhhhhhhhh don't you know that attempting to kill multiple people on a Garry's Mod server 7 years ago is an unforgivable sin.
Try appealing a little closer to the heat death of the universe next time and I'm sure the admin team will begin to consider it.

(+1 Even though you didn't appeal using the format. Aside from that, I see no reason why you should not be unbanned.)
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
I cannot in good conscience +1 this until you do the format.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
+1 on the terms you serve 1 slay to atone for your sins
Your opinion is wrong
+1 even if you dont redo the format what the
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)