Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34106067

Potential Witnesses: Shiny, Im A Bald Eagle, Eamtomlinson

Reason to Ban: Mass RDM

Proof:

[Image: Screenshot_2024-09-30_173855.png?ex=66fd...59f93eac2&]
[Image: Screenshot_2024-09-30_173847.png?ex=66fd...9d4ab4f01&]
Pretty flagrant case of RDM here.

However.. *adjusts nerd glasses*

This would more align to consistent RDM rather than mass given the evidence provided. (Nice job hunting down all the proof by the way!)

If there was one more case of RDM on round 3 of minecraft_b5 you'd easily have the case for mass RDM. Generally you want 5 counts of RDM across 2 maps to classify as consistent RDM but there is definitely room for leniency when it comes to this as this are all pretty egregious instances here. If there's any other counts of RDM that he did over the course of those two maps yesterday that would certainly strengthen the case for consistent RDM in this case.
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
(10-01-2024, 11:35 AM)The Chuckster Wrote: Pretty flagrant case of RDM here.

However.. *adjusts nerd glasses*

This would more align to consistent RDM rather than mass given the evidence provided. (Nice job hunting down all the proof by the way!)

If there was one more case of RDM on round 3 of minecraft_b5 you'd easily have the case for mass RDM. Generally you want 5 counts of RDM across 2 maps to classify as consistent RDM but there is definitely room for leniency when it comes to this as this are all pretty egregious instances here. If there's any other counts of RDM that he did over the course of those two maps yesterday that would certainly strengthen the case for consistent RDM in this case.
You earned yourself a swirly

If this isn’t handled by the time I get home I’ll look at old logs to see what else I can find.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
Okay I am back with some goodies.
Just to clarify, BG's screenshots are dated 9/30 and all occurred on the same map. (minecraft_b5)

These following logs are on 9/29 on ttt_parkhouse.

^Above is the RDM recorded in BG's clip

I feel like the case certainly can be made for consistent RDM with these two documented occurrences on separate days.
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
Just popping in here as a witness - definitely consistently RDMing, if that wasn't clear enough. Went on for 2 or 3 maps before they presumably got bored and left. 

I'm sure we could dig up some more logs if need be.
[Image: 440198-senior-thumbs-up-cool-man.jpg]
Yeah Hawk consistently keep rdming ppl if they just look at them. Also kills afk ppl before overtime.
They have been flushed
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.