False hacking ban
Ingame Name: ngwsfsepxe91

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:857429893

Who Banned You: Cryptic Salsa

Reason For Ban: "hacking hoe"

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was not hacking and I'm unsure as to what exactly I was banned for. I wasn't called out, questioned or suspected to be cheating by anyone on the server and I don't know why the staff was suspicious enough to ban me without a second thought.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have not
dont need to question clear no recoil hacks
https://streamable.com/kvo7is
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
egregious cheats that do not help you play better LOL why would you make an appeal you fucking clown. -1 go to widdy's or something trashcan
(10-03-2024, 03:07 AM)Damien1579 Wrote: egregious cheats that do not help you play better LOL why would you make an appeal you fucking clown. -1 go to widdy's or something trashcan
what does this mean I still have no clue why I was banned for cheating?
(10-03-2024, 03:15 AM)ngwsfsepxe91 Wrote:
(10-03-2024, 03:07 AM)Damien1579 Wrote: egregious cheats that do not help you play better LOL why would you make an appeal you fucking clown. -1 go to widdy's or something trashcan

Watch cryptics evidence provided.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
(10-03-2024, 03:25 AM)Dinomoto Wrote:
(10-03-2024, 03:15 AM)ngwsfsepxe91 Wrote:

Watch cryptics evidence provided.
I did not see that before I watched and I understand why I was banned it does look weird but Im not sure why it looks like that I wasnt using any no recoil I always pull down to control the recoil the weapons have and I was having trouble hitting most of my shots.
Was there any change to recoil in the M16 recently?
I would expect most hackers to go for aimbot, and this guy's aim is the most egregious part of that video.

Definitely sus but third person view isn't always the best perspective for recoil. The M16 is also a low recoil gun from what I recall.

Show me a Mac 10 from that same angle and I'll believe it. Until then I'm not 100% convinced yet
[Image: cYQlQ4a.gif]
Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I don't think there was any changes to recoil, and this guy was definitely hacking -1 for even trying to lie your way out

Honestly, the M16 spread isn't very hard to control, as for the weird animations I blame that on the first-person view it always looks off. But, I agree with jammin if he did it with a higher recoil weapon then I understand it, but until then I'm not entirely convinced.

[Image: 82045af3f565e4794314ee720a02d070.jpg][Image: 7b939e306ca780f53d7f891657969833.jpg]
♡.....................................♡
♡       Simply  Kindred       ♡
♡ Spread Love Not Hate  ♡
♡.....................................♡
The crosshair isn't moving at all. If it wiggled a little bit I would say there's a chance, but there is absolutely no wiggling.