False hacking ban
(10-03-2024, 03:15 AM)ngwsfsepxe91 Wrote:
(10-03-2024, 03:07 AM)Damien1579 Wrote: egregious cheats that do not help you play better LOL why would you make an appeal you fucking clown. -1 go to widdy's or something trashcan
what does this mean I still have no clue why I was banned for cheating?
-1for the clear nrc cheat 
+1 for Damien widsquards looking for more players on his server [unhinged] have fun buddy
It looks like no recoil, spectate view is janky but its not that janky, you can still tell when people are cheating. -1

EDIT : Spectate view
https://steamusercontent-a.akamaihd.net/...D248EFACE/

Download it and you can watch it
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(10-03-2024, 10:53 AM)BGgamez YT Wrote: I don't think there was any changes to recoil, and this guy was definitely hacking -1 for even trying to lie your way
I’m not trying to lie my way out. I know I wasn’t using any hacks you acknowledge there wasn’t changes to recoil and the recoil is very minimal, what I saw on my screen is obviously not what he saw in spectate I had recoil and was pulling slightly down to control it, it’s not difficult by any means. I think there was some visual bug with spectate and the staff banned me very hastily before having enough evidence or questioning and getting more proof which could’ve avoided this situation. I could’ve shot at a wall or something without controlling to prove I don’t have any recoil help.
(10-03-2024, 03:20 PM)Scoovie Wrote: It looks like no recoil, spectate view is janky but its not that janky, you can still tell when people are cheating. -1

EDIT : Spectate view
https://steamusercontent-a.akamaihd.net/...D248EFACE/

Download it and you can watch it

To clarify this, I was actively trying to mitigate the recoil as best I could in this clip. I'm honestly on the fence about this ban since the spectator view is notoriously bad for catching this type of cheating.
[Image: PyDKMq8.png]
(10-03-2024, 02:45 AM)ngwsfsepxe91 Wrote: Ingame Name: ngwsfsepxe91

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:857429893

Who Banned You: Cryptic Salsa

Reason For Ban: "hacking hoe"

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was not hacking and I'm unsure as to what exactly I was banned for. I wasn't called out, questioned or suspected to be cheating by anyone on the server and I don't know why the staff was suspicious enough to ban me without a second thought.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have not
Well through @Scoovie POV, I can tell my perspective was rather off, I was going off simply my intuition. While I hate to see people get banned, I now believe my first assumption was incorrect.

That's going to be a -1 for me.

There was no recoil, and even if the spectator mode, (especially in the first person) is janky, your crosshair still should've moved regardless. I may not be the best with recoil control, but completely negating recoil with just a mouse seems impossible without the usage of some external sources.

[Image: 82045af3f565e4794314ee720a02d070.jpg][Image: 7b939e306ca780f53d7f891657969833.jpg]
♡.....................................♡
♡       Simply  Kindred       ♡
♡ Spread Love Not Hate  ♡
♡.....................................♡
Personally, I'm not really sure these clips show enough. As others have said, spectating can be a bit weird and not show things accurately. It does look suspicious but without further evidence I'm not 100% confident yet. With that being said, you do have hacking bans on other servers on this account and on an alt which adds even more suspicion, could you speak about these other bans at all and provide more info?
[Image: LqOK9PT.png]
(10-03-2024, 06:07 PM)Saylor Twift Wrote: Personally, I'm not really sure these clips show enough. As others have said, spectating can be a bit weird and not show things accurately. It does look suspicious but without further evidence I'm not 100% confident yet. With that being said, you do have hacking bans on other servers on this account and on an alt which adds even more suspicion, could you speak about these other bans at all and provide more info?
I’m not aware of any bans I have on other servers I play on only three ttt servers and the only one I’m banned on is Dinkle now, and I don’t know of any alt accounts I have played on gmod on one other account that I don’t use any longer. Also I don’t know what is being said about crosshair moving I’m not sure what that is about someone posted a video but I can’t view it until I get on my computer later tonight.
(10-03-2024, 06:39 PM)ngwsfsepxe91 Wrote:
(10-03-2024, 06:07 PM)Saylor Twift Wrote: Personally, I'm not really sure these clips show enough. As others have said, spectating can be a bit weird and not show things accurately. It does look suspicious but without further evidence I'm not 100% confident yet. With that being said, you do have hacking bans on other servers on this account and on an alt which adds even more suspicion, could you speak about these other bans at all and provide more info?
I’m not aware of any bans I have on other servers I play on only three ttt servers and the only one I’m banned on is Dinkle now, and I don’t know of any alt accounts I have played on gmod on one other account that I don’t use any longer. Also I don’t know what is being said about crosshair moving I’m not sure what that is about someone posted a video but I can’t view it until I get on my computer later tonight.
You have no recollection of this other cheating ban on this exact account a month ago? 

https://imgur.com/a/pR8WEkb
[Image: PyDKMq8.png]
(10-03-2024, 06:53 PM)Pingu Wrote:
You have no recollection of this other cheating ban on this exact account a month ago? 

I haven’t even been playing on the account for a month only like 1-2 weeks max and I only have played ttt
(10-03-2024, 08:12 PM)ngwsfsepxe91 Wrote:
(10-03-2024, 06:53 PM)Pingu Wrote:

I haven’t even been playing on the account for a month only like 1-2 weeks max and I only have played ttt
did you purchase this account used?
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.