False hacking ban
I was told by HardcoreOven that mods have recording software, I dunno if true or not?
(10-04-2024, 11:59 AM)BGgamez YT Wrote: I was told by HardcoreOven that mods have recording software, I dunno if true or not?
most staff don't; it's only a couple staff like me and a few other people
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(10-04-2024, 11:59 AM)BGgamez YT Wrote: I was told by HardcoreOven that mods have recording software, I dunno if true or not?
Staff, like anyone else, can record their game. We dont have a special mod that allows us to get a better view when spectating someone

Ok so after some mental back and forth. I personally believe you were hacking. The evidence of your alt (which our system linked) which has 2 hacking bans from the last month and there being at least 1 recent hacking ban on this account outweigh the likelihood of the story that you just got this account for free from a friend. Especially the way you were playing the game, it does not look like someone who just picked this game up a week ago.

Given the history of the accounts and the comparison between spectating you and pingu, Im comfortable -1ing this appeal. While it is right on the line, I think this evidence proves beyond doubt that you were hacking when you got banned.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
(10-04-2024, 04:15 PM)Ryan Wrote:
Staff, like anyone else, can record their game. We dont have a special mod that allows us to get a better view when spectating someone

Ok so after some mental back and forth. I personally believe you were hacking. The evidence of your alt (which our system linked) which has 2 hacking bans from the last month and there being at least 1 recent hacking ban on this account outweigh the likelihood of the story that you just got this account for free from a friend. Especially the way you were playing the game, it does not look like someone who just picked this game up a week ago.

Given the history of the accounts and the comparison between spectating you and pingu, Im comfortable -1ing this appeal. While it is right on the line, I think this evidence proves beyond doubt that you were hacking when you got banned.
Okay I get what you are saying but you are basing the facts on the accounts being banned from me which is saying I am experienced with cheats yet I am banned now for using no recoil hacks nothing else and missing every bullet. I don’t think I would’ve been able to receive all those bans with the cheats I’m being accused of in the first place. I had recoil as to why it wasn’t shown in spectate I couldn’t tell you.
ok hes got anti recoil hacks maybe yeah but this dudes aim is so bad it looks like hes playing with controller in the video
let him cook tbh +1