Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor Weapon Tier List
I made a conclusive and definitive tier list of all traitor weapons.
Disagree with me in the replies or make your own here.

S+ Tier:
Body Armor: If you are not buying body armor, why? -30% damage from bullets is always worth it unless you are literally immediately jihading.

S Tier:
Chicken Egg: Throw an egg down and shoot chicken for +35 health or wait for a minute in the T room and get 12 chickens to send as a rabid chicken mob of death.

Bold Booze: Run fast and get +25 health added to your max health. Sometimes people notice you are running fast and kill you; I advise you just shoot them.

Defibrillator: Bring your dead T buddy back to life. Hopefully they aren't AFK. As long as you !p your buddy (or they !p you), this should not be an issue. If paying attention to the scoreboard, innocents should immediately KOS the defibbed T, but that doesn't always happen.

Spring Mine: An unsuspecting innocent walks on an invisible black puck flies into the sky and plummets to their almost certain death, or if in a building, gets stuck in the ceiling. They are as funny as they are effective. Utility subject to near bodies of water or low skyboxes.

Cloaking Device: As pioneered by @HardcoreOven, the locomotive and cloaking device combo goes hard. People get really confused when you gun their buddy down and then disappear around the corner.

Grappling Hook: Grapple to the top of maps that mere mortals thought not possible, or abuse the grappling physics and fly around the map. Either way, if you figure out how to use the grappling hook well, ttt_rooftops_2016 becomes your favorite map since you can now become Spider-Man.

A Tier:
Radar: See where lone innocents are chilling for an efficient murder spree. Sometimes makes sniping hard with all the radar markers, which is toggleable.

Body Bomb: Prey on innocent's compulsion to identify bodies by blowing them up when they try to. Almost always guarantees at least one kill.

Sentry Turret: Camper's delight. Or place down in a crowded area and hope no one saw you to create confusion and an opportunity to shoot someone in midst of the panic.

Banana Bomb: Like the holy hand grenade if it was good. Blows up, and then blows up a second time in case you tried to run away.

Teleporter: Pretty niche use case, to be honest, but is very effective if you are pinned down and need to get away to a safe spot, just hope no one is in your safe spot. Also can be used offensively if you teleport into a spot where someone is standing.

C4: Buy three of them and plant them everywhere in ttt_clue. 

B Tier:
Spartan Kick: Is a weapon that pretends to be a melee attack but is actually a long range shotgun in disguise. Allows for some very funny and clever kills if you know how to use it correctly. Not worth using unless you know the ammo-box magneto stick method.

Homerun Bat: Hit someone like a baseball across the map, very loud. Person in the air has a lot of time to KOS and doesn't even always die. 

Barnacle: Allows for some cheap and easy kills if there isn't anyone around. If there is though, it's otherwise a waste.

Jihad Bomb: Funny self blow up weapon. Is fun to kill people with if you have nothing else left to lose and are cornered, but you end up dying as a result which isn't always fun.

AWP: 3 shots, 3 kills if you can aim at literally any part of a playermodel and click while your crosshair is over them. Very loud and distinct sound which will surely alert the whole server to your location.

Trident: 1 shot, 1 kill. Pretty funny if you can land it. If you miss though, they can throw it back and worse, KOS you.

Flare Gun: Catches people/bodies on fire. Great if you need to get rid of your DNA fast, only 3 uses however.

Holy Hand Grenade: Hand grenade blessed by god himself. Has a weird issue where I swear the explosion only works in one direction. Best way to use is to throw at feet and lob with magneto stick to give people less time to react.

Dart Gun: Not the best but is great for causing a little confusion and making people panic. If you are going to use, it you might as well just use the poison dart.

Pulse Cannon: In normal use cases, the pulse cannon is pretty much useless, but if you can master the movement tech with it, you are able to fly even faster than the grappling hook on a flat map. Chances are though however, you cannot do this bit of movement tech.

Impersonator: Disguiser if it was good. Steals the name of a dead person. If you want to get extra freaky with it, go into Pointshop and change your skin too.

Decoy: Pings detectives to the location of decoy constantly which bugs them out. Also will be where your DNA tracks to instead of your actual location.

Lift Grenade: Like the spring mine but it's a grenade. Pretty short fuse time which makes getaways tricky and people in the air have plenty of time to shoot back/KOS you.

Melon Mine: Proximity explosive, good for the other side of doorways. Can shot at and destroyed or be ran away from pretty easily if you are paying attention.

Cannibalism: Eat a dead body and gain health. Leaves you very exposed if you are caught having a snack. Chicken egg is better for heath and flare gun is better for getting rid of evidence if you must. If you need to hide a body, I would just use the magneto stick and stick it to the ceiling.

Iron Boots: Makes fall damage negligible. I would recommend just not falling but I have bought them mid-air several times and saved myself which is pretty fun to do. Also makes a noticeable noise and particle effect upon impact with ground which gives your little trick away if people are paying attention.

C Tier:

Frag Grenade: Like all previous grenades but worse. Does give you multiple grenades which is nice. Fun to get the occasional Kobe kill with these.

Poltergeist: Useless in all maps except ttt_skytower and ttt_erverton. If there were more maps with shipping containers and cars to send flying everywhere, it would be more useful.

RSB: "Erm guys.. is that a sticky bomb or C4?" 

Newton Launcher: Long distance super crowbar push. Honestly pretty fun on ttt_island_2013 and ttt_rooftops_2016 but pretty niche nonetheless.

Shuriken: Does decent damage silently but is pretty handicapped by its lack of ammo capacity.

Clutterbomb: Fun meme weapon, can't imagine using a credit for it seriously on the off chance it spawns explosive barrels.

Briefcase: Useful on the handful of maps that don't have deagle ammo or when you are pinned down and need some extra shots for your stinger, but otherwise just walk around and get some ammo pre-round like the rest of us silly.

Grenade Launcher: Great for spamming incendiary grenades everywhere but I rarely have seen anyone efficiently use this to much effect. 

M4 SLAM: Remotely detonatable grenade/trip-mine. Can be shot at to break it if found.

Disguiser: The only reason you should use this instead of the impersonator is if you can't find someone to steal the identity of near you. Pretty dead giveaway to shoot at someone when they look at you and don't see a name over your head.

D Tier:

Knife: 2 hit kill to the front, 1 hit kill to the back, and single use too. Also throwable! If you can even land it with its janky physics. 

Silenced Pistol: You know what gun is silenced and also is a one hit kill the head that doesn't cost a credit? The silenced sniper.

Radio: Great for making people in the room next to you have a schizophrenic panic attack when they hear 12 H.U.G.E. bursts and screaming but otherwise doesn't provide much utility.

Time Winder: In theory it is an alternative teleporter, in practice it's inconvenient to have to time your every move to make use of it, just use a teleporter.

Fake Portable Tester: If someone actually finds someone that fell for this T weapon please let me know. 

RC-XD: Guys what if we took Junkrat's ult and gave it the worst controls of all time. Did you know you can pick the wheels up with the magneto stick?!

F Tier:

Boogie Bomb: Actually S tier.
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
teleporter A tier yet disguiser C tier what the hell
(10-09-2024, 01:04 PM)grasse Wrote: teleporter A tier yet disguiser C tier what the hell
My line of thinking is more about it's risk to utility ratio. If someone sees you out in the open with a disguiser sniping, they know pretty much to just open fire at you. With the teleporter, while you're frozen in place for a second, you have a lot more instances where it makes sense to use it and can get you away from gunfire fast.
no way blud put decoy over silenced pistol
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Silenced Pistol is forsure too low, but teleporter is where it should be... perhaps even higher. Tele kills are S tier.
You may be correct, but that doesn't mean you're right.
(10-09-2024, 01:28 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Silenced Pistol is forsure too low, but teleporter is where it should be... perhaps even higher. Tele kills are S tier.
I'm willing to re-assess the silenced pistol
bro said body armor
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
[Image: hkHsEM2.png]
(10-09-2024, 01:33 PM)Damien1579 Wrote: [Image: hkHsEM2.png]
What the RD-XD. No way you use that.
(10-09-2024, 01:30 PM)The Chuckster Wrote:
(10-09-2024, 01:28 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Silenced Pistol is forsure too low, but teleporter is where it should be... perhaps even higher. Tele kills are S tier.
I'm willing to re-assess the silenced pistol
it's a slightly better deagle that doesn't leave dna and spawns with full ammo

(10-09-2024, 01:36 PM)The Chuckster Wrote:
(10-09-2024, 01:33 PM)Damien1579 Wrote: [Image: hkHsEM2.png]
What the RD-XD. No way you use that.
rcxd is just a faster jihad and has an extra secret use (iykyk)

[Image: EKJiKZd.png]
[Image: gBkzZod.png]