Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is October
Question 
Okay team, what is everyone doing for Halloween and/or any other October activities? I know it is also fall/autumn for most of the community and am curious what y'all like to do this time of year.

I typically love going to haunted houses and consuming pumpkin flavors but cannot do haunted houses this year :( I did however invest in a Halloween costume that I can use forever (Toothless from HTTYD) and will hopefully go to a fun bar meetup that everyone dresses up for!
I am going to be hosting some movie nights where we watch horror movies :D
are you guys going trick or treating
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
are you guys going trick or treating

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(10-12-2024, 12:07 AM)Damien1579 Wrote: I am going to be hosting some movie nights where we watch horror movies :D
scary god mother 2
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
We upgraded the basement with new lights and speakers and the two parties since have been a hit. we gonna get a smoke machine and spook up the place to make it into an actual techno dungeon. During the party my buddies and i are going to (attempt) to play wisest wizard. basically you tape every beer can you finish on top of each other. over time you have a beer can staff. your wizard "level" depends on the number of cans in your staff, with each level unlocking new spells you can cast on other wizards (force someone to drink, freeze in place until drink is finished, that sort of thing). some of us already got some wizard robes and fake jewelry so we looking like shadow wizard money gang
Subject: Reflections on the Inconveniences of October

Dear [Recipient],

I trust this message finds you well. As we transition into October, I find myself compelled to articulate a few thoughts regarding the inherent challenges that this month presents.

Firstly, the erratic and capricious nature of the weather has proven to be particularly vexing. The fluctuating temperatures—oscillating between unseasonal warmth and sudden chills—render it difficult to adopt attire that remains suitable throughout the day. This constant adjustment is, frankly, a source of considerable discomfort.

Moreover, the ubiquitous proliferation of pumpkin spice-themed products has become somewhat inescapable. While seasonal trends are to be expected, the over-saturation of this particular flavoring in virtually every consumable and scent is, in my opinion, rather excessive, and borders on tiresome.

That being said, I do find solace in the festivities surrounding Halloween. The elaborate decorations and spirited atmosphere contribute a welcome distraction from the monotony of the month. Yet, despite this, October frequently feels like a prolonged interlude between the end of summer’s vibrancy and the impending holiday season, leading to a sense of stagnation.

I felt inclined to share these reflections and would be interested to know if others share similar sentiments.

Warm regards,
[Your Name]
[Image: LqOK9PT.png]
I am going on my traditional walk as some French fries. My dogs will be dressed as a hot dog, a burger, and the last will be a ketchup bottle
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I run the family corn maze in the fall these days so most likely that
halloween night I am going to drink several beer
might hold my bladder all day cause I'm evil
[Image: Tag.PNG?ex=6690c31f&is=668f719f&hm=1dec2...9af78a266&]