Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is October
(10-12-2024, 12:00 AM)3mb3ry Wrote: Okay team, what is everyone doing for Halloween and/or any other October activities? I know it is also fall/autumn for most of the community and am curious what y'all like to do this time of year.

I typically love going to haunted houses and consuming pumpkin flavors but cannot do haunted houses this year :( I did however invest in a Halloween costume that I can use forever (Toothless from HTTYD) and will hopefully go to a fun bar meetup that everyone dresses up for!
Celebrating christmas cuz its good holiday
Turning point. i think im going places
The future excites me
My Friends and I are crocheting sweaters that Mabel wore in Gravity falls to wear on Halloween lmao
No idea besides that
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Member rank as of 10/17/2024
(10-12-2024, 12:00 AM)3mb3ry Wrote: Okay team, what is everyone doing for Halloween and/or any other October activities? I know it is also fall/autumn for most of the community and am curious what y'all like to do this time of year.

I typically love going to haunted houses and consuming pumpkin flavors but cannot do haunted houses this year :( I did however invest in a Halloween costume that I can use forever (Toothless from HTTYD) and will hopefully go to a fun bar meetup that everyone dresses up for!
You... You're going as toothless? That is beyond perfect.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
I had to fully commit because I still have no dentures that I can wear lmfao