Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sarge
What's up boyos. I'm Sgt. Salvador. To answer your questions which may come sooner or later, no I am not in the military. I simply have Sgt. in my name due to my past affiliations with various MilSim units over many games such as DoI, ArmA II OA, ARMA III, Project Reality, etc.. Each time I have joined one, I have either left, or the unit disbanded a few weeks after I got the rank of Sergeant. So yeah! Decided to just leave it in, and it stuck. So here we are!
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome.
hello
[Image: e2d.jpg]
Welcome Sarge, good to have you. Enjoy your time here sir.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Welcome to the forums friend! Have a nice time!
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

Welcome to the forums.
Welcome, I'm a Staff Sergeant currently active duty in the Air Force. I also used to play MilSims before I joined. But now I'm in the real MilSim lmao.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Welcome chief
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
Welcome, I shall now claim you as my bitch.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]