Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg's Community Spirit Animals
hi hello haiii

wanted to make something silly to lighten the mood so here it is  ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

https://www.canva.com/design/DAGD5S_RbO8...rce=editor

since the last time I made something like this it was staff only, this time its non staff only !! just picked ppl randomly/based on who i had solid ideas for lol

YIIPPPEEEE
[Image: kirby.gif]
One thread I will log and comment on the forums for. Very nice coco this should cheer some people up.
Hi yes use of spirit animals as non-natives is an affront to my culture pls don't (not satire)

((It is, in fact, mostly satire, just be educated on it before use))
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
hello my friend did ur brother have any input on this!
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
The frat golden retriever is so real
Brush your teeth coco...
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Maddox/Quantum dynamic is why I watch matches in the CS league.
(05-02-2024, 12:13 PM)茶 Tea Wrote: hello my friend did ur brother have any input on this!

the furry gene .. .i ts taking OVER.. aYuahguAYGAAHH

(05-02-2024, 11:59 AM)bunniey Wrote: Hi yes use of spirit animals as non-natives is an affront to my culture pls don't (not satire)

((It is, in fact, mostly satire, just be educated on it before use))

omg AHH i had absolutely no idea!! it was absolutely not my intention to mock anyone's culture or anything like that im sorry ill use a different term in the future!! thank u so much for letting me know cause i say it irl regularly but after a quick google search on the history and stuff of the term i can see thats not okay
[Image: kirby.gif]
meow?
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Mine is a Great White Shark buddy, you better watch out if you're in the ocean...
smh my head