Apology and Ban Appeal
Helllllll nawwwwww -1 for what you said to lemon and hani which leads me to believe this is your normal behavior
-1 acting like that towards multiple women on the server and then evading punishment for it is really disgusting. +1 for all server ban though
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I don't understand your intent, I really don't.

You've been active on the server, relatively quiet, don't really ever do anything out of the ordinary, and you seem like you enjoy the server especially if you go through the effort of making an appeal...you want back in.

So where do these cracks in the glass come from with you?
First you get a heavy warning from Foxka for following Cherry around in game spamming "cherry can I pop your cherry" and then you try to solicit inappropriate conversation with another woman in game PMs...why?

If you enjoy playing on the server and being apart of the community why would you do any of these things knowing full well that there would be physical and social consequences?

I'm going to -1 your appeal.
Take a longer step back, do some proper self reflection. I'm not confident you're at a place where you've learned from your mistakes, nor do I really understand them. It just comes off like you're more upset that you're being held accountable for your actions as opposed to really having realized you've messed up as a man.
I don't believe players on the server should have to put up with these types of comments. People come here to play, not to feel uncomfortable or creeped out. On top of the comments you also decided to ban evade with alts which gives me a really strong feeling you shouldn't be allowed back on the server anytime soon or ever at all. 1-
-1 men of dinkleberg are never beating the allegations
[Image: e2d.jpg]
The comments you made were really gross, then to ban evade makes me think you only had ill intentions with no remorse for your actions. -1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1 due primarily to creepy behavior. This guy gives me captain price vibes.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This appeal has been denied.
You may appeal again on 7/27/24.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]