Apology and Ban Appeal
Steam Name: Hunter Biden

Steam I.D: 76561198217884631 7

Your Discord Username: Sativa Plant

Your Discord User ID: pmraw

Reason For Ban: Being a weirdo/ or be warned for one.

Length of Minimum Appeal Time (If given):

Reason for Admins to Unban: I'm not a weirdo. There are no warns on my account for that.

Have you been banned before anywhere in the community (Link relevant threads): I was banned accidentally  and cleared and no warns.

Other Information: I'm sorry if what I said in a private message to LemonTiara was crude, annoying, insulting and distasteful. I thought asking where you were from with a funny remark would be okay. But I understand that I'm wrong and I know that people don't go online to feel invaded or harassed. I know this has been a problem for on the server. So I am truly sorry. I want it to be clear too that people have done way worse things like actually slander her and I only asked a little question. I know this is just a game online but I really meant no wrong doing I hope forgiveness is the best route for appealing because I dont mean anyone this much trouble.

I will do as much as I can to explain anything
Moved this into the TTT Ban Appeals forum, as this is not an All-Server ban.

Will let TTT staff chime in on this, but it looks like you received two 12-point sexual harassment warnings in the span of three days, which led to your ban.
I believe your exact private message to me was "wheere you from bby". I don't see how this is a "funny remark".

First of all, just because others treat me worse doesn't mean this comment in particular is ok

Second, to my knowledge, this was the first time we played together on the server (and we didn't even interact anyways) so it's freaking weird to send me that pm, don't you think? 

I don't care for you to stay banned over this, at this time it isn't that bad. But I'd like to get more context on the other warn.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
-1. Even without the comments you ban evaded immediately after the ban. You also evaded again after I explained why you were banned and told you ban evading would hurt any chance you had at an unban (which was already very low). Your apology does not mean much when you immediately appeal after saying you wont and ban evade afterwards. Seems like you only made this appeal when you ran out of accounts.

Also if you see other people saying what you call "slanderous" stuff and follow up with "a little question" you have a serious problem.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
-1 I fully believe the only reason you are making this appeal is because you ran out of alts.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
Hello, currently with all the evidence present I'm at -1 I don't think your apology is even honest as tdawg stated it's more because you've ran out of accounts to alt on, also this is your steam id STEAM_0:1:128809451
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
You made a disgusting sexual comment the first time you were on the server towards cherry and you got hit with a warn for sexual harassment. You think after this, you would learn? With more evidence as well towards lemon too, it's pretty clear that it didn't mean nothing and you continued to sexually harass another person. As per your alt evasion too, I dont think your apologetic or owning up to your actions. Even if you did, it still wouldn't help your case considering you had to be warned twice with sexual harassment warns and you knew alt evasion wouldn't get you far in an appeal. 

Edit: To give more context on the first warn you stated to cherry, "can i pop your cherry?"
i personally found out you were alting on hunter biden, asked you about it and you convinced someone else it wasnt alting, then found you alting AGAIN after being banned on hunter biden, told you to appeal your ban the right way and not alt bc youll be caught, then you proceeded to get caught alting at least 3 more times. i don't know if there was a single brain cell acting if i'm being honest, and think you need to sit out for a couple months. i didn't see the first warn, but to make a second joke similar to that to a woman a couple days after is just batshit stupid
not giving a single chance to a creep like you, what the fuck is your fucking problem you fucking weirdo. -1 you fucking freak.
-1 Hell fucking no.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]