Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban request
(07-19-2024, 03:33 AM)Dinomoto Wrote: okay we've got the explanation of the cat thing, but why did you post NSFW stuff multiple times?
Dawg its been a bit but i think the nsfw was my bowl of cereal imma grab the img rq
I cant add it file too large but it was a picture of a moth and cereal the rest of images are too old or i just cant see them
I can atleast remember i tried posting cereal multiple times cuz i had a shit phone and thought it just wasnt uploading
I made mistakes but i think im past that
... i think
Going against the grain a bit with this one. When I was admin I would look at something like this and question if it is work the risk for others in a community, I get that it has been over a year now, however I don't see the value in letting you back onto the discord. When making a decision the admins need to think about the current community members and the situation you will be placing them in by un banning someone such as yourself. As much as everyone has problem in life, your personal problems should not be others responsibility to deal with. I am a -1 on this unban request.
[Image: Qbf9TxW.jpeg]
(07-19-2024, 07:29 AM)eamtomlinson Wrote:
(07-19-2024, 03:33 AM)Dinomoto Wrote: okay we've got the explanation of the cat thing, but why did you post NSFW stuff multiple times?
Dawg its been a bit but i think the nsfw was my bowl of cereal imma grab the img rq
I cant add it file too large but it was a picture of a moth and cereal the rest of images are too old or i just cant see them
I can atleast remember i tried posting cereal multiple times cuz i had a shit phone and thought it just wasnt uploading

So... you were banned for posting NSFW images... and you tried uploading the images you think you were banned to this thread? 

...what? Am I understanding that right?
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(07-19-2024, 05:05 PM)August Wrote:

So... you were banned for posting NSFW images... and you tried uploading the images you think you were banned to this thread? 

No i thought the phone didnt do it i didnt understand it cuz im stupid that phone was a great value trackphone it was basically just normal to have 2 do that multiple times

Edit i dint think i was stupid enough to spam a nsfw flagged photo. But if i did then that really looks bad for me Huh
... i think
(07-19-2024, 05:21 PM)eamtomlinson Wrote:
(07-19-2024, 05:05 PM)August Wrote:

No i thought the phone didnt do it i didnt understand it cuz im stupid that phone was a great value trackphone it was basically just normal to have 2 do that multiple times

Edit i dint think i was stupid enough to spam a nsfw flagged photo. But if i did then that really looks bad for me Huh
What image were you trying to grab for the forum? It does seem to me like you wanted to post it here too given how you said that- if it was the same image that got you banned, that’s not a good idea to put in an appeal even if it would in theory provide context- all anyone needs to know on here is it’s a bannable image
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
name ends with 88 -1

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(07-19-2024, 07:10 PM)thaye Wrote: name ends with 88 -1
Dawg its a auto generated name from the ps3 you think i asked for this?
... i think
bump
Hello?
... i think
Unfortunately, the auto-mod NSFW image filter can play silly games sometimes, and it does seem like it banned the same image over and over again around that time. That being said, it also flagged something from a few days before. Plus, you have a few valid warnings that weren't the auto-mod.

You will be unbanned, but you will be at 49 points, so 1 warning will bring you back to a permanent ban. These points will expire over time. Please do not make me regret this decision.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]