Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
REPORT WITHDRAWN, PLEASE DENY
>break the rules and be an overall weirdo
>staff member punishes me for breaking rules and being an overall weirdo
>"why am I being oppressed"

you gotta be an actual dumbass
Hello Mad Shitter, long time no see.
As usual with your donor abuse threads, the request is wrongfully directed as an abuse report on staff.
In reality, the punishment should be appealed.

Abuse reports are for intentional/malicious conduct or for gross negligence/way missing the mark. Simple one-time staff mistakes or punishment fixes dont need this level of escalation.

This is why your abuse report against me a few years ago fell flat, and is why this one will also fall flat.

Also, Hoy is a newer community member, and you two have likely never interacted in a meaningful member prior to this incident.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Personally, I believe the warn is justified. It's pretty graphic and obviously you've stated that any violence towards anyone is abhorrent. To really state that as a more of an "amusement" comment really falls flat imo and makes it pretty uncomfortable for some of the people here. I'd say just take the warn points and learn to not do it again with these type of comments or anything really absurd. Yeah, you could've been told to cut it out, but honestly, if you say you know the rules, I would assume you would know when to drop it considering you've been in the community for a long period of time. That's about there is to it. Live and learn.

-1 for the abuse report, hoy did what was right in the moment, if you believe you need staff to tell you to stop making "jokes" like that and can't come to that realization on your own then that's just sad to see. You should think before posting 2 disgusting comments one after another, and should have taken a hint when you were muted that the so called "jokes" aren't appropriate in the first place regardless of gender or anything else.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
-1 ... please be better.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
please get a new fourm signature its a pain having to scroll past something ten times longer than ur actual message to read
Good morning all.

(06-12-2024, 01:51 AM)slater Wrote: Personally, I believe the warn is justified. It's pretty graphic and obviously you've stated that any violence towards anyone is abhorrent. To really state that as a more of an "amusement" comment really falls flat imo and makes it pretty uncomfortable for some of the people here. I'd say just take the warn points and learn to not do it again with these type of comments or anything really absurd. Yeah, you could've been told to cut it out, but honestly, if you say you know the rules, I would assume you would know when to drop it considering you've been in the community for a long period of time. That's about there is to it. Live and learn.

Thank you for your input salter, I disagree somewhat but appreciate the honesty regardless.
(06-12-2024, 02:27 AM)Brahma Wrote: -1 for the abuse report, hoy did what was right in the moment, if you believe you need staff to tell you to stop making "jokes" like that and can't come to that realization on your own then that's just sad to see. You should think before posting 2 disgusting comments one after another, and should have taken a hint when you were muted that the so called "jokes" aren't appropriate in the first place regardless of gender or anything else.
The issue I've been championing is that I said my piece over a relatively long period, received a mute on the last one, and then was warned without any sort of continuation of the subject. I disagree about your point on these "so called "jokes"", I feel if I were referring to homeless drifters or US soldiers on leave this wouldn't have escalated, but I can't claim to know exactly what might have happened and so it is a moot point.
(06-12-2024, 03:20 AM)Dinomoto Wrote: -1 ... please be better.
I try to.
(06-12-2024, 03:33 AM)proper Wrote:
(06-11-2024, 09:46 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote: I say "i gotta piss but the prostitute is hogging the bathroom," just as one of those silly off handed statements, gets a few reactions so I bite down a little more, declare about this hypothetical prostitute that "I might bash her skull in with the reading lamp." Some more talk gets bandied about, lots of laffs, that sort of thing, I decide okay, try something a little more poetic, something that polish guy from the dirty dozen might say, and say "If i had a nickel for every hooker i've dashed against the rocks at the crashing waves,"

how did you write any of this without gaining self-awareness
What we have here is a clash of personalities, I honestly believe had I said this series of statements two years ago in the server that crop of staff would not have reacted in such a way. It's perfectly alright that tastes change, I can accept that, but I remain steadfast in my belief that the punishment was an overreaction.
(06-12-2024, 03:34 AM)grasse Wrote: please get a new fourm signature its a pain having to scroll past something ten times longer than ur actual message to read
I will work on it.
(06-12-2024, 12:49 AM)Jammin Wrote: Hello Mad Shitter, long time no see.
As usual with your donor abuse threads, the request is wrongfully directed as an abuse report on staff.
In reality, the punishment should be appealed.

Abuse reports are for intentional/malicious conduct or for gross negligence/way missing the mark. Simple one-time staff mistakes or punishment fixes dont need this level of escalation.

This is why your abuse report against me a few years ago fell flat, and is why this one will also fall flat.

Also, Hoy is a newer community member, and you two have likely never interacted in a meaningful member prior to this incident.
Thank you for your post, jammin. This makes sense, at the time I posted I considered it more relevant as a staff abuse report than as an appeal but as you said the bar for an abuse report is perhaps quite a bit higher than I was acting on.
With such information in mind, I Would like to formally withdraw my abuse report, and will instead seek litigation in the appropriate subforum.
[Image: 3b7f6tH.jpeg]
No action will be taken against hoy and the warn will remain.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]