Unban Appeal
Hello everyone again,

I appologize for the late response, and I respect those who changed their vote to my abscense.

While it doesn't matter in this appeal, I just want to state I can't check onto this appeal as much as I would be able to before, I am busy with both school and work.

That being said, I am not using it as an excuse, rather just explaining why I was gone.

To answer @Foxka I only went on this account after I died to hide and survive, any instance of me attacking anyone is in self defense and in-game, I made sure to respect this.

To answer @RyanHighman I am unsure on what you mean, as I have already acknowledged my problems in the previous posts.

@"Noire ♜" I agree, I was supposed to bring up the ghosting but forgot to, and yeah ban evading a week ban was very silly, but again you are right, fuck around and find out!!

Hope this answers everyones' questions.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(07-02-2024, 02:26 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: I only went on this account after I died to hide and survive, any instance of me attacking anyone is in self defense and in-game, I made sure to respect this.
That's not true, multiple people reported you going out of your way to kill the person that killed your other account. You also haven't explained why you lied about the account being someone else.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-03-2024, 08:13 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(07-02-2024, 02:26 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: I only went on this account after I died to hide and survive, any instance of me attacking anyone is in self defense and in-game, I made sure to respect this.
That's not true, multiple people reported you going out of your way to kill the person that killed your other account. You also haven't explained why you lied about the account being someone else.
lying in an unban request is gonna be an instant change to -1 for me then
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Your appeal has been denied at this time. We feel you lack accountability for your actions.
You may appeal again on 8/9/24.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]