Unban Appeal
Ingame Name - Nazu(s)

SteamID - (STEAM_0:0:436106669)

Who Banned You - Saylor Twift

Reason for Ban - Ban Evasion

Length of Ban - Never

Reasons for Admins to Unban - As stated before, it was both immature and irresponsible for me to have done what I did, I spoke to numerous people before who were both supportive, neutral and critiquing of me, all of which I accepted that I had to better myself before it would be appropriate for me to play again. I know ban evasion isn't taken very kindly, and better yet from someone who should have known better, and there isn't anything I can do besides appologize for my behaviour, work on it, which I have been doing, and show it won't happen again. 

Have you been banned before - x1 Perma - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...699&page=3 - x1 Day Ban | x1 Karma Ban

Other - N/A
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
not sure reason for original ban, but ban evasion is meh and has served a decent amount of time while acknowledging the wrong in their behavior. pretty easy +1 for unban

reductions rather than straight unban to me r silly
So the original ban was a point threshold ban after you were found to be actively playing with 2 accounts at the same time. You then evaded that ban with the secondary account. That's basically the gist of it.

I was talking with voidzz about this ban and he brought up a good point. 6 weeks for evading a 1 week ban is a pretty good spot to accept an appeal. I do, however, think that your alt should remain banned.

+1 for unban.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
+1 for an unban but you will forever be known as the kid that ghosted with himself LOL
+1 for unban but please don’t do the same thing you did again
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
The ban evasion is an issue obviously, but I would like to see you actually acknowledge and take responsibility for the ghosting that got you banned in the first place before I can support an unban. Unless I've missed something (and feel free to point me to where if so), you've only ever claimed that the other account was someone else and have focused on only the ban evasion since then.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(06-27-2024, 05:16 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: The ban evasion is an issue obviously, but I would like to see you actually acknowledge and take responsibility for the ghosting that got you banned in the first place before I can support an unban. Unless I've missed something (and feel free to point me to where if so), you've only ever claimed that the other account was someone else and have focused on only the ban evasion since then.
I am at a +1 for a reduction maybe even an unban as long as this ^ happens. Tiefling is right, since the warn appeal that got closed you have focused exclusively on ban evasion. Also on your last ban appeal you did not respond to any of the screenshots posted of your statements relating to all the issues you have had the past few months. One of them being admitting to ghosting where you said essential that you only appealed because you believed there was not any proof.

The actual offences were in the grand scheme of things fairly minor, but your engagement with them has been very poor.

In general, you are a good presence on server and since this last string of incidences I can't remember having any issues with your behavior on server which is why I want you to have an opportunity to play again. I don't think you need to write the most beautiful apology or drag yourself over rocks, but identifying the things you did and saying "yeah I shouldn't have done that" does have significance.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
no reduction, but unban is supported if you do what the tief dog duo say, you'll be fine

+1
-1 I complained about you using two accounts since you repeatedly ruined and attempted to ruin my t-rounds cheating. You can deny it all you want, but multiple times on orange your twink acc would be "AFK" until you died or vice versa and then the T who killed whichever account would be instantly targeted. I don't really care about the evasion, but you don't take any accountability for how you got to evasion ban in the first place
[Image: e2d.jpg]
Hi,

I did forget to write about the ghosting in this appeal which is what I forgot to include in my last appeal as well, writing an unban thread at 5AM isn't always the smartest thing, but I wanted to make sure I had written this before I had forgotten to once again.

Yes, I was ghosting with the second account which is what lead to the original ban, and I do take accountability for it, something I should have done from the get go and it's something I am doing now.

Thank you to everyone who has replied to this thread!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]