Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Avi's App (Moderator) :^)
+1
I think that Avi is exactly the kind of person we want for staff. She has always been kind, she deescalates situations rather than instantly punishing, and sets a great example for others to follow.
She has been here since the beginning of time, and consequentially has a lot of experience with staffing, both on TTT and PH, throughout different generations of staff. I cant think of anyone else I would support more.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
"let's fuck lycan" -Starky
Easy +1. Creates a safe space, has the community's respect, and uses good judgment with decision-making on the server.

A great addition to the mod team!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Thank you everyone so far for the kind comments and feedback! I really appreciate all of the support!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
How many times do we have to teach this queen a lesson?

+1
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
-1 staffs another server for 7 months can't support this sadly

Edit: this was meant as a joke I'm in support of avi getting mod she's been really fun and helpful when playing on the server really has the qualities you'd want in a mod especially if she bans ryanhigman! +1
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
(07-26-2024, 04:11 PM)Brahma Wrote: -1 staffs another server for 7 months can't support this sadly
I could see conflict of interest for Admin but for mod, I think it’s okay. 

Avi has been good and fair staff here the whole time. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-26-2024, 04:11 PM)Brahma Wrote: -1 staffs another server for 7 months can't support this sadly

Just because I know some people will take this out of context or w.e.
Yes, I have a staff rank on another community. No, it is not a Gmod server and it does not have any affiliation with Gmod. It is a Minecraft community that a streamer owns. My position on there is less than the equivalent of trusted here (I can only mute people).
I have always been open about playing on an MC server and that I help out over there. It does not affect my playtime here nor does it interfere with anything Dinkleberg related. I don't see it as relevant to this application.
(Also if we really want to talk about other involvements, I have been staff on another Discord community for 5+ years and that has never been an issue either, even while I was admin for TTT and the Discord).

If people have questions about it feel free to ask below. If you think it's a concern, please also say something too.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 avi can handle her own and personally i like her staffing style alot.. She's a great staff member and i've had nothing, but great experience working with her in the past
[Image: e2d.jpg]
In to just add that I would only have an issue with "being staff in other communities" if she were doing that on a Gmod community; since her other "staff position" is on a completely different game, I do not believe that would be enough to warrant a denial.
Your application has been accepted
[Image: gBkzZod.png]