Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Hi Bork and Beans. The PH staff team is currently deciding, we will have a decision ASAP.

otherwise, my personal 2 cents is that
1. its been a while
2. ban was requested, and no other reason to be kept
3. everything thats already been said
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(07-28-2024, 02:41 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: Hi Bork and Beans. The PH  staff team is currently deciding, we will have a decision ASAP.

otherwise, my personal 2 cents is that
1. its been a while
2. ban was requested, and no other reason to be kept
3.  everything thats already been said
Thanks for the update, looking forward to your decision.
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 
Hi everyone. At this time, the PH team hass decided to unban Bork and beans. your unban will be carried out shortly. Otherwise, I would invite a web staff to go ahead and close this.

thank you.

as of 1:54 PM EST, the unban has been sucessfully carried out. We hope to see you soon
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD