Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some time coming
Hey, I don't wanna make this longer than it needs to be or anything. Really, I just don't have the time, energy and ability to continue to help and be a part of this community. I have had some of the best times here and I have also had to deal with some stress too. So many of you have been the kindest people but I think it's just time for me to bow out, maybe even for good from this place.

I don't want to ping or call out too many people but there have been some amazingly influential people from this place that have done me real good. Starting years ago, @TheUltraFish and Nuru were some of the funniest and kindest people I had ever interacted with, in addition to the whole PH Staff team. Coming back later on, I can't thank @Gordun Ramsi (Duck), @Brahma , @KaptainLes , @Ryan722 , @Carson , @Norm Minder, Chaos, god there are so many names that I have stored with nothing but great things to say about them, I'll add any names here if I think/someone tells me to. (If you want to hear those things I can DM anyone who asks).

I wanna thank you all and I want to say that being here has been a blast and maybe I will see you all around. Just don't tear yourselves apart first. And this time I was hoping I could stay long enough to get Donor + the next time I resigned. Oh well.

- Slash signing off, it's been a pleasure
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
[Image: image0.jpg?ex=66b35269&is=66b200e9&hm=f5...0a1daf189&]ily bro
[Image: image.png]
(08-04-2024, 06:00 PM)Carson Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg?ex=66b15829&is=66b006a9&hm=76...a32a69173&]ily bro

<3
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Thanks very much for the time and effort you dedicated Slash, been great working with you and I wish you the best. Hope we'll see you around
Damn i wasn't expecting this, I'll miss you bro the time i spent talking with you on discord and the time we played on ph were both amazing, with you being gone now i feel really sad as you are a good friend who has always made me laugh and has been a positive influence on the community, i hope to see you again so i can spam you with those gifs :(
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
Sorry you’re not allowed to get donor+ bc you’re not close friends  with any current admins

I love you tho
Unfortunate, but, eventually everyone leaves, even temporarily. Perhaps we might see you back in years to come.
"let's fuck lycan" -Starky
its been a blast

thanks for everything, slash.

hopefully see you again in the future. best of luck out there.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Sad to see you go. Thanks for always being prompt and responsive whenever I would randomly pm you o7.
Drunk on my newfound ascension!
My ban reason to you still stands.

Anyhow, best of luck to you and thanks for everything.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army